Ollies working his magic.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Tarbie. If what you say is true about the players then I for one want none of them in that shirt again because if they cannot be arsed against that mob that when will they be arsed.
    Bit extreme mate.

All I'm saying is if the whole of the club, top to bottom rates this competition as significantly less important than the league (and I'm sure that is the case), results like tonight will happen. It's not just us, loads of clubs lose early to lesser opposition in this cup.

Take it on the chin, tell your Brentford mates to do one, and hope for better at the weekend!

Comment

• Not really if they are not trying they should be outed as a local derby regardless of the competition should be won especially when at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by skranger View Post
        would rather be in it than not ,,,,, and 4-1 at home doesnt exactly make one feel the best
        ...and having to listen to those cu nts singing 'We want five' and 'Olé' on our manor!!!! That has to be the worst first 45 minutes I ever witnessed from a QPR side. And I mean WORST!!! I just can't understand how Holloway doesn't understand what this means to an Rs fan. The bloke must be on crack. Anyway I'm well and truly fu cked off and going to bed.Bo llox.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Not really if they are not trying they should be outed as a local derby regardless of the competition should be won especially when at home.
          Agree to disagree then mate. Understand why your narked off, but to me we've lost a nothing game. If we get beat like this at Cardiff on Saturday, then I'll be fuming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Bit extreme mate.

BIt's not just us, loads of clubs lose early to lesser opposition in this cup.

Take it on the chin, tell your Brentford mates to do one, and hope for better at the weekend!
            spot on about the club.

it's a pity, but this competition is the only major trophy that QPR have won and 50 years on the club still celebrate that win, so why not have the mindset to try and win another cup competition?

Comment

• Cardiff away is tough and Warnock has them rolling in the league so while never want us to lose I could take any result knowing we have the season to make it right. Tonight was an opportunity to progress and get a nice tie in the next round and old loony tunes picks that side tonight. And this is a man that constantly harks on about what it means to wear the shirt.

Comment

• Ollie hasn't learned that early cup exits don't necessarily protect league form. And being rodgered senseless by the neighbours can do psychological damage, at the very least they will get a massive boost and we've blown a small but decent earner.

If this is him working his magic I think I've seen enough......

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                  Ollie hasn't learned that early cup exits don't necessarily protect league form. And being rodgered senseless by the neighbours can do psychological damage, at the very least they will get a massive boost and we've blown a small but decent earner.

If this is him working his magic I think I've seen enough......

Good point ab out early exits and league form. They really have benefited QPR over the last 10 seasons or so. Apart from the 2 promotion winning seasons, QPR have exited the cups early and mostly finished in and around the bottom 8.

Comment

• A lot people on here were desperate for that last night.
                    Absolute gagging for it.

Comment

• a bad result like this will have fans on the back of the management and players ,it could have knock on effect and 5 games down the line people will say get off there backs. Forgetting what could have caused it
                      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

• Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                        a bad result like this will have fans on the back of the management and players ,it could have knock on effect and 5 games down the line people will say get off there backs. Forgetting what could have caused it
                        I dont see that either. How many of those playing last night will be involved at the weekend? 2 or 3 maybe?

Yeah, some of the fans are up in arms about last night, and I get it. But we must remember that we are sat 5th in the league and have been playing well. Cardiff at the weekend is so much more important than last night was ever going to be!
                        Last edited by Tarbie; 23-08-2017, 08:26 AM.

Comment

I dont see that either. How many of those playing last night will be involved at the weekend? 2 or 3 maybe?

Yeah, some of the fans are up in arms about last night, and I get it. But we must remember that we are sat 5th in the league and have been playing well. Cardiff at the weekend is so much more important than last night was ever going to be!
                          I understand the importance of the league - and a win at Cardiff at the weekend and all will be forgotten but..and it is a Big but! the we are not going up this season and on current league form not going down either ..so a cup run and a win against the neighbours would probably end up being the Highlight of this season - decent stabilising season and a good cup run would quantify a success...after all the club do keep banging on about the win we had half a century ago! change some yes but 10 changes!! That defence last night was shocking and our tiny midfield was cut through like a knife though butter...given the choice i would take a win in the cup over Brentford than a win over over Cardiff!

Comment

• Same old Rangers ain't it... No matter who the gaffer is, no matter what squad we have, there's something embedded into the club where we seem liable to throw a performance like last night into the odd game.

Shocking and precisely why everyone should keep their feet firmly on the ground with Ollie and Rangers in general these days.

10 changes but the players picked are fringe 1st teamer's which is even more shocking.

Comment

Where's Pinkie tonight anyway?

Not chirping up like he was a few days back, is he? Ha ha
                              Lol ive only just come on this morning and had a couple of minutes on here last night as knew we wouldnt do any good or hoped we might, but saw the usual ones who`ve been chomping at the bit to post were allover it so thought no point in biting at them having a meltdown
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                A lot people on here were desperate for that last night.
                                Absolute gagging for it.
                                So much in a nutshell kev, chomping at the bit lol
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X