Ollies working his magic.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Why have i lost you ricky? You was telling me how ive set myself up with this thread yet you was questioning why i believed we'd do well and telling how ill be proved wrong and wont admit it and eat humble pie! But youre telling me about setting myself up! your rant made me chickle as im not fussed if someone has a different opinion as we all have them mate, this original post wasnt getting carried away at all if you read it! I think you are mate tbh like youre one you asked me to copy n paste it for you!
    Only because I didn't understand and still don't. Anyway bored with this whole discussion as I said time will tell and by the way stick to my original prediction we have a mid to upper table squad and a relegation manager, which will equal anything from 16 place downwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      First bit i read there about only taking teams so far, then you mention blackpool & palace lol, just how far do you think those two could go?! win the prem, the fa cup, stay in europe every season! what a daft comment, i wonder how many more supa intelligent managers could take blackpool & palace, i bet you bottom dollar they couldnt take them as far as ollie did!

Perhaps managers like Eddie Howe (seems to have done better with Bournemouth than Ollie did with Blackpool or Palace), Pochettino & Koeman with Southampton, plus the Watford managers who have managed to keep them up.

Comment

Yeah agree with stanis that Blackpool should have looked at Pochettino or Koeman to have kept them up

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
          Yeah agree with stanis that Blackpool should have looked at Pochettino or Koeman to have kept them up
          I didn't say that at all.

Comment

Comment

At the end of the day,except Norwich, we should have won by a bigger margin but could have lost all of them. Only some bad finishing ,goal line clearances and Super Smithies have prevented this. That is partly down to luck.
              So it is far to early to say tactics work or not.

Comment

I do not care too much about Ollie just the club so as long as we are doing well and competing then that will do for me. No Pocchetino but he is what we have so lets see where we end up.

Comment

Selection is still questionable (Sylla ignored, Washington / Mackie don't look consistently threatening, defensive set up inconsistent). Needs to be braver with more promising youngsters (eg Eze), if we can't blood em at this level we're not really re-building at all.

On the plus side there are signs of a plan A and a plan B, unlike last term when C, D and E got chucked in the mix, sometimes in the same game.

Its far too early for celebration or dejection but at least it seems marginally less nuts.

Comment

The Portugal Hill is working it's magic...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      The Portugal Hill is working it's magic...
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Yep working his magic

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                          Yep working his magic
                          Learnt from Tommy Cooper.

Comment

• Comment

• Tragic.

Comment

• We are not good enough a team or he as a manager to brag about doing his or our magic! Worse squad since before Warnock took charge!

Comment

Working...
                                X