No announcement yet.

Ollies working his magic.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarbie. No financial reward? Home draw v United on tv or away to Spurs at Wembley would be very nice and a nice earner

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Tarbie. No financial reward? Home draw v United on tv or away to Spurs at Wembley would be very nice and a nice earner
      Well yeah. But what are the odds? Just as likely to draw Scunthorpe away!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Where's Pinkie tonight anyway?

Not chirping up like he was a few days back, is he? Ha ha
        He's in changing room reading those kants the riot act

Comment

Tarbie. No financial reward? Home draw v United on tv or away to Spurs at Wembley would be very nice and a nice earner
          I don't think I could take the humiliation.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Ha ha........Are you Ollie in disguise?!!

Comment

• Tarbs. As we are not in the draw we will never ####ing know but better in it then not. We are potless so a cup run could mean a better signing.

Comment

Tarbs. As we are not in the draw we will never ####ing know but better in it then not. We are potless so a cup run could mean a better signing.
                Players will be falling over themselves to come to a side on a roll in the League Cup.

Comment

Tarbs. As we are not in the draw we will never ####ing know but better in it then not. We are potless so a cup run could mean a better signing.
                  Not sure I buy into that mate. For me, the 1 or 2 games we play in the league cup are without a doubt the most insignificant games of the season. You can tell by the body language of the players that they probably feel the same too.

I was at the Rochdale game that we lost just after Fernandes arrived and was sat in C Club. I can tell you that there were zero fu€ks given by Warnock or any of the board after losing that night.

Don't get me wrong, I hate seeing us get d!cked by local rivals like that. But I'd sooner lose tonight and take a point at Cardiff than be in the next round of the cup and get nothing at the weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Oh to have that opportunity. I'd clean Ollie's clock.

Comment

• would rather be in it than not ,,,,, and 4-1 at home doesnt exactly make one feel the best

Comment

• Comment

• Tarbie. If what you say is true about the players then I for one want none of them in that shirt again because if they cannot be arsed against that mob that when will they be arsed.

Comment

Absolutely. And with QPR needing the money so desperately (haven't spent a penny in the transfer window) it was important that they made progress tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                              Players will be falling over themselves to come to a side on a roll in the League Cup.
                              No, they would be falling over themselves for a chance to work under such a highly skilled and sought after manager/coach/master tactician known as Ollie.

Comment

• As always, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Far to early to make any judgements on this season and 1 shocking cup game

Comment

Working...
                                X