Ollies working his magic.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
    We all slated Bidwell because he was poor next to a poor defence last season.
    Thought Bidwell got slated mostly because he offers little going forward? Defensively, IMO, he has always been solid (bar Brentford away)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Thought Bidwell got slated mostly because he offers little going forward? Defensively, IMO, he has always been solid (bar Brentford away)
      I can't remember anymore lol. All a distant memory now he's flavour of the month!
      My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
        He was alongside a terrible terrible defence, with no protection from Chair/Manning/Borysiuk.
        Who was the left sided midfielder? Yeni? The LM should primarily cover the LB when he is out of position.

Comment

• Robinson just seems weak in the tackle. Alright in the air and got some skill but gets shoved off ball too easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Who was the left sided midfielder? Yeni? The LM should primarily cover the LB when he is out of position.
            There wasn't a LM

Just the 3 CMs playing in front and then Yeni and Sylla up top together.

we have always left Bidwell exposed on that side and we seem to be doing the same to Robinson.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              Robinson just seems weak in the tackle. Alright in the air and got some skill but gets shoved off ball too easily.
              I remember his first game back v Charlton (when we sent them down) and he was anything but weak in the tackle there.

The opposition were likely just too quick for him, couldn't get near them. Although he did outpace their winger at one point

Comment

• Oh no.
                Hes saying now that hes ready to use Caulker to start palying a major part in the team.
                Sometimes you run out of ways to stick up for Ollie you really do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Oh no.
                  Hes saying now that hes ready to use Caulker to start palying a major part in the team.
                  well, he has not got much choice. perch lynch and baptiste all with injuries.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    well, he has not got much choice. perch lynch and baptiste all with injuries.
                    Loan someone who can play football instead of drink?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Oh no.
                      He's gotta improve hasn't he?

To be fair, he was decent for 5 or 6 games at the start of last season. If his head is right and he's fit/sober, he's more than good enough for this league.......big if though admitedly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        He's gotta improve hasn't he?

To be fair, he was decent for 5 or 6 games at the start of last season. If his head is right and he's fit/sober, he's more than good enough for this league.......big if though admitedly!
                        He looks so shot of confidence - there were moments in last nights game when he and Baptiste were passing back and forth to each other like neither wanted to take the responsibility of passing the ball forward. Each pass got shorter and shorter. It was like some wildlife programme with the young quick Brentford forwards like hyenas waiting to pick of the old injured wildebeasts..painful to watch...Just needed a David attenborough commentary to get on the Nat geo channel!

Comment

I dont see that either. How many of those playing last night will be involved at the weekend? 2 or 3 maybe?

Yeah, some of the fans are up in arms about last night, and I get it. But we must remember that we are sat 5th in the league and have been playing well. Cardiff at the weekend is so much more important than last night was ever going to be!
                          it doesn't take a lot for atmosphere to turn toxic ,a lot of spoilt fans demand instant success
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I dont see that either. How many of those playing last night will be involved at the weekend? 2 or 3 maybe?

Yeah, some of the fans are up in arms about last night, and I get it. But we must remember that we are sat 5th in the league and have been playing well. Cardiff at the weekend is so much more important than last night was ever going to be!
                            I think what you don't get is the point about all these years QPR have been putting out weakened sides and getting knocked out to concentrate on the league matches and yet most seasons have ended up relegated or in relegation battles bar two promotions.

The point is that although they may pick up a point at Cardiff, the long term morale and feelgood factor at the club is nearly always lost for yet another season.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              I think what you don't get is the point about all these years QPR have been putting out weakened sides and getting knocked out to concentrate on the league matches and yet most seasons have ended up relegated or in relegation battles bar two promotions.

The point is that although they may pick up a point at Cardiff, the long term morale and feelgood factor at the club is nearly always lost for yet another season.
                              Gordon bennett stanis you do n arf go on mate, it was one game
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                                it doesn't take a lot for atmosphere to turn toxic ,a lot of spoilt fans demand instant success
                                That's true.

Don't think it'll be toxic on Saturday. Our lads that go away really ain't the ones who get on players backs from what I've seen.

I get why your annoyed mate. I've been getting dogs abuse from one of my Brentford mates all day. I still maintain that playing our second string will be proved to be the right decision if we get anything at Cardiff on Saturday.

Doesn't excuse the performances of 1 or 2 last night to be fair though. A few of those lads will have some regrets this morning if they have anything about them!

Comment

Working...
                                X