Ollie v Warnock next Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ollie v Warnock next Saturday

Will always love Warnock but I want to see him having massive flare up and fit on the sidelines because we're gubbing them. Would love to be the side to stop Cardiffs momentum

Ollie more of the same please and put one of Warnock

Warnock is the master. A brilliant championship manager who in my opinion is the Ferguson of the championship. I'd love us to stop Cardiff. Going to be very tough as I hear holliets flying and he won't need anymore motivation. Don't think he will be poor like last time we played them. We have very good players too and I'd love to see us have a real go which we will under this current manager
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

With you on that one westy, personally dont think we should fear anyone in this league & ollies installing that, think we have a decent record against them dont we apart from that home game we lost 0-4!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Hope we win obviously and hope as you do that Warnock has a fit on the sidelines because we're pummelling them. But the guy is god in this division, and was wonderful for us. I hope hegets a great reception.

Comment

Agree bakes I will give him good reception on Saturday and sing one Neil Warnock before kick off but once whistle goes he's the enemy for 90mins

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Agree bakes I will give him good reception on Saturday and sing one Neil Warnock before kick off but once whistle goes he's the enemy for 90mins
            I get your sentiment but a round of applause is more than enough.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
            X