Scowen, Freeman.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scowen, Freeman.

Whoever went out and got these players needs a massive pat on the back. Genius work for two excellent players at this level, both young and have their best years ahead.

Bought for peanuts. Exactly the type of player we want/need at this club. Just wanted to post that.

Well done Rangers.

Agree. Freeman just needs to work on his finishing and he will be a superb player. Scowen is exactly what he told us he is - a little rat and just what we need!

Comment

Every time I see Scowen I like him more and more exactly what we have been crying out for for years. Covers the ground, puts foot in, intelligent and keeps it simple

Love freeman too he's huge prospect but I am starting to see weaknesses which need addressing such as set pieces and finishing. If he can do that we're in for a treat

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Every time I see Scowen I like him more and more exactly what we have been crying out for for years. Covers the ground, puts foot in, intelligent and keeps it simple

Love freeman too he's huge prospect but I am starting to see weaknesses which need addressing such as set pieces and finishing. If he can do that we're in for a treat
        Both classy players; add Mass and that midfield core looks really strong and that's something we've lacked since the 10/11 promotion season.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Whoever went out and got these players needs a massive pat on the back. Genius work for two excellent players at this level, both young and have their best years ahead.

Bought for peanuts. Exactly the type of player we want/need at this club. Just wanted to post that.

Well done Rangers.

Comment

I like freeman allot, I haven't got a chance to see scowen yet but the balance between grafting and flair sounds spot on
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

both shine in our team , love it that freeman always wants to get forward

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

The thing is Ollie needs to rotate the players that can take a free kick instead of letting one man keep taking them I thought Perch and one of the poles was supposed to be astute at spot kicks , wasn't perch supposed to a long throw merchant or was it Bidwell yet we don't see it , by the way I thought Bidwell had a descent game

Comment

Bidwell solid in defence but limited going forwards

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Both classy players; add Mass and that midfield core looks really strong and that's something we've lacked since the 10/11 promotion season.
                    Totally agree. Seeing a different Mas with Scowen in behind this season.

With Borysuik,Manning and even Perch in reserve all of a sudden we have a midfield

Comment

Both class players. Massimo has come on leaps and bounds too alongside the pair of them.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Well done Rangers.
                        Two fantastic bits of business showing exactly how much our player recruitment has improved in recent months. Sadly, not enough credit being given yet to those who have been instrumental in changing it as we are clearly still "too tight" or "not ambitious enough" to go around wasting money like we did before and as others seem to be doing these days.

Bodes well for the future.

Comment

If we could get one player like that each season, we'll do alright.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            This. Luongo has been very good this season. The three, playing a diamond, look an exceptional unit. Yesterday the midfield carried the ball more in 90 minutes than in a year under Jimmy.

Comment

Scowen plays not altogether unlike another little rat who used to play for us......now sitting in the dug out

Comment

Working...
                              X