Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lua Lua, smith and qpr fc on Twitter.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Isn't there a huge slice of you that want to get an hrs flight and come to loftus road. Just very surprised you've never seen a live game that you follow
    Just remember not everyone has the money, if and when they can, I'm sure they will come.

Last season this site offered 2 free tickets to fans who lived abroad, that's because as fans we understand how expensive it is to come pay and watch. This year our goal is to make sure we can keep this site running.

Sorry mate, I just feel that no one has a right to question another person like you just did, it's just wrong.

Comment

Also some people are not well enough to attend games, like me. Now can we go back to discussing the subject in question.

Comment

i had no idea his Dad only passed away yesterday ,it does explain his performance , i know when i lost my Dad ,i certainly was in no position to go to work the next day . Respect to him for playing ,and he will only improve in time .
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          Also some people are not well enough to attend games, like me. Now can we go back to discussing the subject in question.
          Indeed. LuaLua has my full respect. I wouldn't hold that performance against him at all.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
            Qpr fc and matt smith both tweeted Lua Lua saying the win was dedicated to him after his rough few days......... Lua Lua in turn thanked everyone and apologised for his performance....

Fair play to the guy. Can't imagine being in work a couple of days after something like that... let alone playing in front of 16,000.

Definitely in the ' right sort' category and deserves our full backing like the rest of the players
            I was giving the guy flak during the game, not realising the circumstances so fair play to him, felt he was even starting to get into a groove in the second half before he came off. Hopefully he can sort it out now with some time alone to reflect.

As for WeAre, I'd call it poor form, but it's not, it's standard for him really. This is the guy who thinks he can be the be all and end all of opinion because he played sunday league once.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

didn't give him flack at the game (well audibly anyway) but certainly did on here last night and said some rash things about how he played. its great that the team have unity with him during a horrible thing to go through for anybody. RIP kaz' dad and best wishes to kazenga and his family

Comment

I think he's a decent player personally...had a horrible game yesterday but given the circumstances you can understand why and stood in for a unfit Pawel when needed.

Right sort and let's get behind all the boys. Think it's already clear that we are going to have a much better season than expected.

Comment

Working...
                X