Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cardiff - Lose
    Ipswich - draw
    Millwall - draw (Edited as it is at home)
    Middlesboro - lose
    Last edited by stanistheman; 22-08-2017, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Quoted fpr prosperity.
      Relegation six pointer for two clubs where one is top unbeaten and the other 6th.
      Your negativity really does know no bounds.

How many are Brentford going to beat us by while im here mate?
      Three clear goals
      ?
      You must be phsycic

Comment

Would be over the moon with 5 points and hope tonight was a blip on and off the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          No easy games in this league and it's completely feasible that we'll beat Boro and lose to Millwall.

Personally I'd say:

Cardiff - Lose
          Ipswich - Win
          Millwall - Win
          Boro - Draw
          Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          i'd bite your hand off for that.
          And I'd bite the other one.

Comment

Had us down for 7pts, downgraded to a hopeful 1 pt after tonight. There has to be a correlation between our capitulation tonight and the overall strength of management and the squad as a whole. The capacity for such a pathetic capitulation speaks volumes about strategy, heart and capability.

I know it was the league cup, but come on, at least pretend we are competing. It is either fleecing the fans, exposing management weakness, showing up player commitment or revealing the truth. We are $hit.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              Had us down for 7pts, downgraded to a hopeful 1 pt after tonight. There has to be a correlation between our capitulation tonight and the overall strength of management and the squad as a whole. The capacity for such a pathetic capitulation speaks volumes about strategy, heart and capability.

I know it was the league cup, but come on, at least pretend we are competing. It is either fleecing the fans, exposing management weakness, showing up player commitment or revealing the truth. We are $hit.
              You for real?

I'm probably one of the most anti-Holloway on here. I'm also a realist and never one to buy into blind optimism. For me, it was just another in a long line of poor results in the Cups. We've barely won a cup game in the 20 odd years I've been following the club.

I know we got d!cked at home by Brentford, but the meltdown by some on here about it is ridiculous. I guarantee you that if we beat Cardiff on Saturday then last night's result will be a distant memory!

Comment

Yep, had us down to win the next 4 with a plus 20 goal difference. 4 losses now with minus 20 GD

Comment

If we get through next four games only conceding less than 3 per game on average then we've obviously turned a corner and relegation survival might be achievable

Comment

Cardiff lost 2-1 at home to Burton last night so does that make the game at the weekend a relegation 6 pointer or a promotion 6 pointer? Lose and we are down 100% that's for sure

Comment

we`re all turning into kevs we are dooomed
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        Tough April
                        Sorry April.

Comment

Working...
                        X