No announcement yet.

Next four league games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've already taken 4pts from two play-off finishers and beaten a team from last season's prem - nothing to fear in any of the next 4 or 42 games in my view. Last season I suspect most teams were rubbing their hands at thought of playing us..... I reckon they'll be far more worried about meeting us this time round, and rightly so!

Comment

D-D-W-L 5 points me thinks

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        D-D-W-L 5 points me thinks
        I'd take that all day long
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Not having Ipswich they have had decent start but you can't make a t urd smell of roses. They have faced no one of note as soon as they do they will get turned over. Very fortunate with opening fixtures where we have earned our points and will be battle hardened
          Mick did just that at Wolves.....

Comment

Win both home games, lose one and draw one of the other two. Another seven points.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              Win both home games, lose one and draw one of the other two. Another seven points.
              Keep that up..7 points every 4 games and....80 points for the season

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
                WOW
                Top of the table Cardiff
                Joint top of the table Ipswich
                London derby millwall
                Pre season favourites Boro
                All seams very daunting but going on
                current form how do you think we will
                do.
                Do you think the next team to be playing Huddersfield are daunted by the prospect because they are 2nd?......teams arent that stupid or guilable , Cardiff will be very tough even if they were bottom due to the rivalry and the warnock factor,Ipswich are no better that us and dare I say it without being shot is a relagation 6 pointer( forget current positions,)local Millwall derby nearly always a draw,Boro to beat us . See us losing to Cardiff, beating Ipswich (because they aren't good),and losing to Boro.
                Last edited by Rebel R's; 21-08-2017, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  Do you think the next team to be playing Huddersfield are daunted by the prospect because they are 2nd?......teams arent that stupid or guilable , Cardiff will be very tough even if they were bottom due to the rivalry and the warnock factor,Ipswich are no better that us and dare I say it without being shot is a relagation 6 pointer( forget current positions,)local Millwall derby nearly always a draw,Boro to beat us . See us losing to Cardiff, beating Ipswich (because they aren't good),and losing to Boro.
                  Quoted fpr prosperity.
                  Relegation six pointer for two clubs where one is top unbeaten and the other 6th.
                  Your negativity really does know no bounds.

How many are Brentford going to beat us by while im here mate?
                  Three clear goals?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Quoted fpr prosperity.
                    Relegation six pointer for two clubs where one is top unbeaten and the other 6th.

Three clear goals?
                    Unbelievable eh Kev!
                    This guy could make a happy meal sad
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Quoted fpr prosperity.

Three clear goals?
                      After 4 games,obviously you don't get it,its not a relagation 6 pointer based on their CURRENT position BUT on where both teams will probably be towards the end of the season,sorry if you don't understand that or just want to assume Ipswich and QPR will be top 6 teams for the rest of the season,then fine,let's call it a "promotion" 6 pointer instead

Comment

Cardiff - D
                        Ipswich - always early promise then crash - W
                        Millwall - W
                        Boro - L

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          After 4 games,obviously you don't get it,its not a relagation 6 pointer based on their CURRENT position BUT on where both teams will probably be towards the end of the season,sorry if you don't understand that or just want to assume Ipswich and QPR will be top 6 teams for the rest of the season,then fine,let's call it a "promotion" 6 pointer instead
                          You should work at the funfair in your own tent reading palms or with a crystal ball.
                          Thats your probable, your probable. Do you not understand that?
                          Ill have a little bet with that neither ipswich or rangers are in a relegation battle despite the result of this relegation six pointer next week.

Comment

You should work at the funfair in your own tent reading palms or with a crystal ball.
                            Thats your probable, your probable. Do you not understand that?
                            Ill have a little bet with that neither ipswich or rangers are in a relegation battle despite the result of this relegation six pointer next week.
                            "That's my probable,that's my probable"...do you not understand that?, well frankly NO,I don't, what are you on about ?

Comment

Maybe you were drunk when you posted that (10 mins ago��),but as for a bet,10 teams will be involved in the relegation mini league,you obviously are very confident QPR won't be involved, I'm certain they will (not so certain about Ipswich),so how about £100 bet ,you on ?

Comment

You are saying something ridiculous like a game between two clubs in the top six after (only) four games are playing in a relegation six pointer. Thats proper pisshed talk that really is.
                                Let me think about the bet, only cos taking money off of a forum creates terrible bad feeling.

Comment

Working...
                                X