Lua Lua today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Honestly, and forgetting any emotion re his dad passing, the is possibly the single biggest exageration I've ever heard. Quite cringeworthy to even consider saying it's the worst individual performance you've ever seen tbh.
    personally it was for me, i only got my first season ticket last season and only went to a few games a season before that. then again i normally say rash things when the game is still fresh in my memory and my opinion will probably change tomorrow, probably highlighted his bad performance given that the rest of the team was all playing well

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
      personally it was for me, i only got my first season ticket last season and only went to a few games a season before that. then again i normally say rash things when the game is still fresh in my memory and my opinion will probably change tomorrow, probably highlighted his bad performance given that the rest of the team was all playing well
      Bankole debut would take some beating as well as Bob Malcolm

Comment

Great result though, right? We're 5th when I thought we'd be near the bottom, so I'm over the moon with today's result and 2 wins and a draw from our first 4 games. Well done Ollie, the lads and Lua Lua for turning out today. We've had plenty of vvankers that showed zero interest in trying for the club - boswingascum anybody? Great win today. COYRs!!!

Comment

That's fair point about people not wanting to turn out before so credit to him for wanting to pull shirt on

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Bankole debut would take some beating as well as Bob Malcolm
            To be fair he wasn't around for those, as he said he's going on the last few seasons.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Comment

boo boys fella??? Need to take a breath your acting hormonal. He never played well that's fact possibly reason after for that but simply people are saying he was not great what's wrong with that?
                He means the people booing him at the ground (which there were plenty) not on here west.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  He means the people booing him at the ground (which there were plenty) not on here west.
                  Was clearly audible on the stream.
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

I never heard any booing at all. I read on twitter there was booing at half time too but never heard that either

Comment

I never heard any booing at all. I read on twitter there was booing at half time too but never heard that either
                      Some even cheered when he got subbed over my side.
                      Dead dad, new club on loan and he was desperate to still play.
                      Bet he felt amazing.

Comment

Tbh west you did agree with corbray and you were very outspoken. Yes we know the reason why but you also made it sound pretty woeful
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

His tweets tonight

I just wanna say thank you everyone for the support @QPRFC and @OfficialBHAFC fans ... last few days being so tough for me and my family ..

And today I wanted to help my team mates and also do it for my dad because I know he's proud of me ..... I know today didn't go well for me

Thank you to my team mates for helped me and being there for me and also @QPRFC Thank you so much and I very much appreciate it ❤️🙏❤️

Feel ashamed of some 'fans' tonight. He was definitely booed (as were the whole team at half time). True no one knew what had happened but it's irrelevant really because ultimately he was making his first start of the season and only been (back) at the club for 10 days.

The entitlement and treatment of our players by some fans is disgusting

Comment

fella sitting near me said lua had said in the paper that when he signed for us he'd said something derogatory about the club , something along the lines that know one had come in for him so he chose to come back as beggars can't be choosers , he was really poor today , but given the circumstances he shouldn't of been played

Comment

Burn him!

Pathetic thread unravelling a performance under one of the most emotional experiences anyone is likely to meet. He is also a professional footballer trying to keep his career on track.

when he signed for us he'd said something derogatory about the club , something along the lines that know one had come in for him so he chose to come back as beggars can't be choosers
                              Fans are more delicate than butterflies and I'm surprised more footballers aren't murdered because they looked at someone the wrong way.

Would you die for Queens Park Rangers?

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                                fella sitting near me said lua had said in the paper that when he signed for us he'd said something derogatory about the club , something along the lines that know one had come in for him so he chose to come back as beggars can't be choosers , he was really poor today , but given the circumstances he shouldn't of been played
                                I never saw that anywhere, wonder was he telling the truth?

Comment

Working...
                                X