Lua Lua today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
    Your moniker reflects your brave destruction of an opinion.

Comment

Kazenga Lua Lua

And today I wanted to help my team mates and also do it for my dad because I know he's proud of me ..... I know today didn't go well for me

Comment

I heard no booing. But of muttering maybe. But no one knew his story. Fair played to him. Credit in the bank. He also so left sided he shouldn't be played on the right.

Comment

Maximum respect to him for playing and his comments on twitter show turmoil he was under. I would not have selected him knowing that regardless of his wishes and taken him out the firing line so will make this my last comment on it

Best wishes to him and his family and hopefully he's back raring to go when he's ready

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Bankole debut would take some beating as well as Bob Malcolm
            Any game involving John Curtis.In particular WestBrom away (5-1 loss).

Comment

Started off well then lost a bit of confidence after a few things went wrong for him. Thought he needed to be taken off and he eventually was (at no point was anyone booing though).

Heard about his circumstances later on and it makes more sense as to why he was off his game.

Sympathies to him and fair play for wanting to help the side.

He'll have better days and I am sure the next time he starts he'll get a good reception from us.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Honestly, and forgetting any emotion re his dad passing, the is possibly the single biggest exageration I've ever heard. Quite cringeworthy to even consider saying it's the worst individual performance you've ever seen tbh.
                Massive exaggeration, but Lua Lua was God awful yesterday.

Obviously I've learned this morning about his dad passing. Awful for him and fair play to him for turning out. Should never have happened though. Decision should have been made for him and he should have been given some time off.

On top of that, bloke should never be selected at wing back. Either side of a 4 man midfield is alright, or wide of a 3 man attack. Never defensively or positionally strong enough to play wing back!

Comment

Working...
                X