Enjoyed that.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoyed that.

Great game. Gutsy performance. Midfield three were immense. Lovely shape and system. Subs strengthened us and made us more dangerous. Deserved the win, but performance wise I'd have been happy with a point. Very, very encouraging.

Same not massively entertaining game with loads of chances but entertaining as you can see effort heart and things starting to take shape. I'm well happy sitting here

Comment

We actually played our way to a win after going behind.
      Foootball was lovely at times.

Comment

Far from entertaining compared to two first games. Didn't create much, but well organized again and a very good result.

Comment

well done my team, players gave it their all!

#takeabowsylla
          #stickthatinyourpipeandsmokeitolly
          #perchisnotpants
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Great game. Gutsy performance. Midfield three were immense. Lovely shape and system. Subs strengthened us and made us more dangerous. Deserved the win, but performance wise I'd have been happy with a point. Very, very encouraging.
            Yes and amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              well done my team, players gave it their all!

#takeabowsylla
              #stickthatinyourpipeandsmokeitolly
              #perchisnotpants
              Speaking of your third hashtag, Perch deserves plaudits for that performance today. He was very good.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Speaking of your third hashtag, Perch deserves plaudits for that performance today. He was very good.
                he was actually my man of the match today. never put a foot wrong, apart from taking out scowen.

he deserves the thumbs up from me so fair play to the fella.

also big ups to scowen, baptiste and my man sylla.

well done to the whole team and holloway. was a great afternoon. you r'sssssssssssssssss
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

was a brilliant brilliant game to be at today, from a big low to a massive high, cant complain and loved how we got better in the 2nd half. subs were perfectly chosen, even smith who many raised an eyebrow about coming on (myself included) but he was exactly what we needed and really changed the game. proper desire from the team, love love loved how amped the crowd got for the final 10 mins, thats what made me stay for the entire match as i normally leave 5 mins early to save an hour on the train but man im glad i stayed!!! proper enjoying our football at the moment and long may it continue!!!

Comment

Thoroughly enjoyed that. Thought we were the better side throughout tbh even when losing, deserved the win.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Superb fighting performance in the second half. That type of grit and determination will see us do a lot better than many on here thought we would.

Only downside is that Nedum didn't make his guaranteed error.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        Superb fighting performance in the second half. That type of grit and determination will see us do a lot better than many on here thought we would.

Only downside is that Nedum didn't make his guaranteed error.
                        Haha stop it Brighton, we all know Nedum is terrible and should be sacked instantly!
                        Last edited by MattyRangers; 19-08-2017, 08:36 PM.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Haha stop it Brighton, we all know Nedun is terrible and should be sacked instantly!
                          Sure theirs a few watching highlights on freeze frame looking for an error to pull him up on

Comment

plenty of heart and fight out there , would of been happy with a point , good subs and we got over the line because we wanted it more

Comment

Agree with OP. Just getting home due to the enjoyment of the late winner. Those were the sort of games we would lose last season. Full credit to the players and management team

Comment

Working...
                              X