Your worst QPR experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your worst QPR experiences

whats your worst qpr experience? for me its gotta be brentford beating us 3-0 at home last season. i had a evertonian with me who didnt stop ribbing me on how bad we was, plus that was the moment i realised that brentford are better than us ... for now ...

even though losing 6-0 to newcastle was a terrible time i can at least say that i was there when we had our record home defeat

Losing to Villa at Highbury and Oxford at Wembley, both in the League Cup and both 3-0 defeats.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Oxford at Wembley.

Comment

Usually my bad QPR experiences involve a hangover and a loss, there are too many to mention.

Comment

Losing to oxford in 86 and losing to cardiff in the play off final, proper gutting that was!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Vauxhall motors, without a doubt. Went to the first game away at Chester's stadium, then that penalty shootout at home. I was right behind the goal in the Loft and each time they scored it was like a blow to my heart. Painful memory!
            Last edited by Hubble; 19-08-2017, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Oxford Wembley was horrundos . The moods from morning to after the game was something that I wouldn't wish on anybody.

Comment

Oxford milk cup final

QPR v Crystal Palce Quarter final turned up found out my ticket was fake. Gutted kid I was that day.

Crystal Palace away when the ultras stormed the train hitting women and children ..not good

Comment

Selling Sinton Ferdinand Seaman all at the same time I think...might be wrong

Gerry Francis resigning because of Rodney marsh proposed director of football appointment which didn't happen.

Comment

S

I was in Miami the day before the game. Flight was overbooked and so they offered myself and family £250 each to come back a day later.

Turned down the cash, dashed back to watch us beaten 3-0 by Jim smiths lot...

Gutted.

Comment

Knowing with good sensible owners we would probably be a secure Premier League Team now.

This really hurts more than anything as I have waited 40 years for it and we farked it up so badly.

Comment

Vauxhall motors at home and Wimbledon 5-0 away. Huge away following completely embarrassed at selhurst under Francis. Wearing some abortion of a luminous kit. Horrible day

Comment

86 Milk Cup Final at Wembley.
                          A game we should have won by a mile, instead we got whacked
                          2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

The day we sold Clive Allen.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

The day we sold Rodney, deep despair for this 13 year old.
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                              X