No announcement yet.

Match Thread: QPR v HULL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scowen motm for me but yeah, perch did have a fantastic game. was great to see our plan b work too. just got back to bracknell and im still buzzing!!!

Comment

• Lualua just not the same player right now. Until we get Ngbokota back, suggest we give Manning a shot.

Comment

• Olles subs were topclass today. Perch and the midfield...excellent....Ned, Smithies...very good... Sylla and Smith superb...really,really enjoyed the fire and coming back from a goal down. Smells like....

Comment

• http://www.not606.com/threads/qpr-v-...351625/page-17

"QPR are a horribly limited team" according to a few Hull supporters..
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
            http://www.not606.com/threads/qpr-v-...351625/page-17

"QPR are a horribly limited team" according to a few Hull supporters..
            ...and that makes them.......

Comment

• I think a few other supporters on there suggested the same as you imply, Sweede
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer
                Apparently Yeni was going to play a part today but his wife suddenly went into labour when he was on his way to the ground and Olly said it's the team or your wife. Team spirit, my ar$e!

That's terrible; where did you read that?
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer
                  Apparently Yeni was going to play a part today but his wife suddenly went into labour when he was on his way to the ground and Olly said it's the team or your wife. Team spirit, my ar$e!

Sorry don't understand the problem with this. He told him he could go home to his wife or he could play. It depended on him. What did you understand?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    Sorry don't understand the problem with this. He told him he could go home to his wife or he could play. It depended on him. What did you understand?
                    Are you sure Mel?
                    According to acricketer, Olly said family or team.
                    I'm sure he wouldn't make something so scandalous up. I'm sure he is currently digging out the link to post here so that we finally have proof that Olly is not a nice man.
                    Last edited by Fraggy; 20-08-2017, 01:33 PM.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• I deleted the post. Backfired.

Olly in his post match interview on the offy mentioned Yeni was on his way to the ground, so fit to play a part, when his wife went into labour. Olly of course said be with your family and bring us a new 'R'.

He did not give him any sort of ultimatum. Olly was fully supportive as he was of Kazenga.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        I deleted the post. Backfired.

Olly in his post match interview on the offy mentioned Yeni was on his way to the ground, so fit to play a part, when his wife went into labour. Olly of course said be with your family and bring us a new 'R'.

He did not give him any sort of ultimatum. Olly was fully supportive as he was of Kazenga.
                        Thank you. Must say I was surprised because whatever you think about Olly he is very much a family man.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          I deleted the post. Backfired.

Fair play
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• West WindsR said: ↑
                            Though the tactics from you were overly defensive in the second half, I think Dawson only struggled when Smith came on. He's only good for winning headers but the back five were so deep it really played into our hands. I appreciate his hands were tied a bit given the lack of depth in your squad but I think if Slutsky had been a bit braver you'd have won the game.

Cortez91
                            Liked the look of Bowen, who I knew of already, but the kid at right-back was decent too.
                            Second half, we had basically our fourth choice striker up front on his own with the other three out injured. We were defensive, you're right.

I think we gifted you the goals too with some silly mistakes. We just looked tired and thin to the ground. The games are coming thick and fast and we don't have the players to cope.

whos windsR ? he has 18000 odd posts !
                            http://www.not606.com/threads/qpr-v-...351625/page-20

Well done on the three points yesterday!

Comment

Working...
                            X