Match Thread: QPR v HULL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match Thread: QPR v HULL

See from insta picture club have just put out that Pawels top is hanging up so must be fit at least for the bench

Caulker in for lynch??

Nope, Baptiste, his shirt also hanging there. He also played close to Bidwell during training yesterday, at least if one look at the pictures..

Comment

Early kick-off today? I just wonder?
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
        Nope, Baptiste, his shirt also hanging there. He also played close to Bidwell during training yesterday, at least if one look at the pictures..
        I would play Caulker myself

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Early kick-off today? I just wonder?
          No 3 pm.

Comment

Ok. Thanks, jmelaine.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Wonder if its time to rest a couple like Luongoand Washington or Mackie Can they keep playing twice a week. Maybe time to give Sylla and Boryborrocks a turn.

Comment

We're second week of Season resting players already really?????

Comment

Can't start resting players after theee games. That's ridiculous

Comment

Constant pressing game takes a lot out of some players. Already starting to pick up injuries.

Comment

In fairness we have played non pressing game in past and picked up injuries it's part and parcel of the game

If we have to rest players after three games and two weeks we may as well give up

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        In fairness we have played non pressing game in past and picked up injuries it's part and parcel of the game

If we have to rest players after three games and two weeks we may as well give up

only lynch and pavel are missing todays game so we'll probably be having baptiste and furlong coming in. cant make loads of changes as we need to build a first team that know how to play together.
                        im hopeful for today thogh, hull havent been doing well and i reckon we'll be raring to go

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          See from insta picture club have just put out that Pawels top is hanging up so must be fit at least for the bench

Caulker in for lynch??
                          Faces a fitness test as does Sylla.

Comment

On my to Loftus Road, got the buzz, come on Rangers!!!!

Comment

Sheff U winning both had a player red carded

Comment

Working...
                              X