Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading a false dawn?

Comment

Frustrating first half by far better side first 30mins. Freeman clearly has ability but shooting and corners are not his strength Lua Lua has proven he's impact sub and impact sub alone not taken a man on not actually done anything other then make errors

Baptise has surprised me he's been very solid and assured scowen impresses me again very solid.

Mackie and Washington as partnership all season is not the answer. We need get someone in who works the defence has pace and can finish

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        importantly a clinical striker.
        until that happens Sylla needs to be on the park. I dont regard either CW or Mackie as credible strikers.

Olly is just so dumb sometimes.

Comment

One weak link can wreck the whole game, if any player is having a bad day then replace him.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
            we have to move LuaLua on the left wing or take him off.
            This too, atleast we have the options but ollie probably shouldnt of used him there!
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Had the better chances in that first half against a team just relegated from the prem. crowd needs to get off Lua luas back and start helping the lad... how people can label him terrible on his first start of the season is a joke. He can clearly play, just needs to find his feet. If we don't concede our weekly goal straight after the restart we could easily win 2-1 here.... come on rangers

Comment

Lua Lua needs six touches to get ball under control

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  Reading a false dawn?
                  lol here you are

Comment

pav isnt warming up with the other subs so he might be on hopefully. if not then someone from the crowd should replace lualua, i nominate ted

Comment

• Pawel and Sylla on, I hope.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                        Had the better chances in that first half against a team just relegated from the prem. crowd needs to get off Lua luas back and start helping the lad... how people can label him terrible on his first start of the season is a joke. He can clearly play, just needs to find his feet. If we don't concede our weekly goal straight after the restart we could easily win 2-1 here.... come on rangers
                        so how was our you describe his first half effort???

I don't get why rangers fans get so upset about actually saying what's happening. He's been c rap today next game he might be great will you complain if people say he's having great performance

Comment

• Pawel and Sylla ASAP

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            pav isnt warming up with the other subs so he might be on hopefully. if not then someone from the crowd should replace lualua, i nominate ted

Comment

• We're defo worth at least a point on first half showing

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                lol here you are
                                It wasn't a false dawn, as it wasn't a dawn at all. Reading had 5 first team members missing and we're a little under prepared coming into the season.

Only a sensible person would judge a team until at least a half dozen games, notice reference to the team and not the manager !

Comment

Working...
                                X