Proud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud

I don't know about you but I'm waking up on a Saturday morning and I'm so proud of my club.

The recent work for Stan, the work in the community, the Grefell work and finally the hard pressing work on the field.

Let's support this club today with pride.

For what it`s worth(probably not much) but nevertheless, I do also feel immensly proud of the Club even as a foreigner who has never been to Loftus Road.
    Last edited by Shania; 19-08-2017, 10:32 AM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

snap chopper

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        For what it`s worth(probably not much) but nevertheless, I do also feel immensly proud of the Club even as a foreigner who has never been to Loftus Road.
        Get in that long ship of yours and come over! You could be the lucky charm!

Comment

I'm pretty happy with the club, that's why I keep coming back every week! You've got to take the rough with the smooth, but at the moment I feel the club is doing a good job trying to reach out to the fans and community. I like that we're a small club and I like how good we are for our size. I'd never waste my time or money supporting some soulless club like Chelsea or Arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
            I'm pretty happy with the club, that's why I keep coming back every week! You've got to take the rough with the smooth, but at the moment I feel the club is doing a good job trying to reach out to the fans and community. I like that we're a small club and I like how good we are for our size. I'd never waste my time or money supporting some soulless club like Chelsea or Arsenal.
            Let's not pretend we wouldn't want to be in their positions.

Comment

in terms of what we're doing away from football its brilliant and is something to be proud of. footballing side of it will take a while to get proud of though but at least its hopefully heading in the right direction!!

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                Get in that long ship of yours and come over! You could be the lucky charm!
                Hehe. Yes, why not!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Hear hear
                  I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

Get innnnnn!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      You're still one of us even if you've not been yet 👍
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                      X