Nothing to do with Islam ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing to do with Islam ?

On holiday ,i always try to read a couple of books that will broaden my mind ,socially or politically .
    This year one of the books i read was called "Nothing to do with Islam " by Peter Townsend.
    Its all about the myth that Islam is a religion of Peace . and the way the West has been hoodwinked by political correctness into blindly towing the line that the terrorists that are constantly attacking us are not following the real path of Mohammed .the Quran,and Allah.
    Well worth a look , the sooner we all wake up to what Islam is all about , the better .
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Have you read tommy Robinsons new book Vesps?

Mohammed's Koran

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
      Have you read tommy Robinsons new book Vesps?

Mohammed's Koran
      No Dave ,the only other book ive read on this subject is * the revolution in Europe ( the islamification of the West ) scarey reading btw .
      . I`m actually trying to make my way through the Quran ( Koran) too .
      ( to make sure the quotes ive read on holiday are actually in the Quran and if they are ,there not taken out of context )
      Why ? would you recommend it mate ?

Comment

WW3 has been predicted for decades ignited by religion.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          No Dave ,the only other book ive read on this subject is * the revolution in Europe ( the islamification of the West ) scarey reading btw .
          . I`m actually trying to make my way through the Quran ( Koran) too .
          ( to make sure the quotes ive read on holiday are actually in the Quran and if they are ,there not taken out of context )
          Why ? would you recommend it mate ?
          No I haven't read it either mate but have heard it's an interesting read

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            WW3 has been predicted for decades ignited by religion.
            I don't think it be between Countries though. The clashes with the Left and Right in a lot of countries is a problem
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

went to college in lime grove years back , got very friendly with a bloke called mohammed , i'd ask him questions and pick his brains about islam , he was always ready to share , it was around the time of the planes going into the twin towers . what i noticed about him was if there was any graft going on we would share it amongst are little group , he wouldn't he'd rather get another muslim in , we'd go to the cafe or pub , he couldn't understand why he said bring pack lunch so u can save every single penny to buy a business or a property . i asked him one day when do u have fun , let your hair down etc , it was quite sad because he didn't know what i was talking about .

Comment

Mate ,one thing is clear when you start reading the Quran or the Hadiths ,is they are taught from the start to treat non-muslims very differently to muslims . When it comes to equality all Men are equal ,as long as they are Muslim Men .

Comment

Working...
                X