Video vs Canaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video vs Canaries

Jesus what was luongo and lynch doing there, luongo looked and stopped when he could and should of got a block in or close down & lynch was pathetic attempt to play offside casually was unreal, then we`ve missed great chances, in another game and we`d of won that and same happen to the opposition as it did us!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Where the hell was the challenge for the
      second goal. It makes me so ANGRY!!!!

Comment

we are what we are, Championship. There's a ####-up a game with this squad
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Jesus what was luongo and lynch doing there, luongo looked and stopped when he could and should of got a block in or close down & lynch was pathetic attempt to play offside casually was unreal, then we`ve missed great chances, in another game and we`d of won that and same happen to the opposition as it did us!
          Lungo was a little too slow to close the player down but you have to ask why we were so stretched and why whoever was playing right side, presumably lua lua had not moved with the play to condense the space he ran into, particularly as luongo had gone wide to close down the player who passed it inside.

As for lynch the player made a blind side run inside the penalty box, with the whole back four keeping a reasonable line, certainly not playing offside, what do you want them to do drop back onto the goal line!

Although Holloway might think that a good idea

Comment

Working...
          X