Summer transfer window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer transfer window

Sorry if I'm duplicating an earlier post,but am I'm right in assuming that the window closes on the 31 st August,if so we've got just 2 weeks from today to sign ( loans or otherwise) a couple of new players to help consolidate our fairly encouraging start to the new season.
    I personally,don't think we will sign anyone,which would be a shame as I think we need at least another striker as the ones we have are not good enough.What does anyone else feel.

Not sure we'll need anyone-still have sylla and yeni to come in up front, hall and caulker in defence and cousins+goss to add depth to the midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
      Sorry if I'm duplicating an earlier post,but am I'm right in assuming that the window closes on the 31 st August,if so we've got just 2 weeks from today to sign ( loans or otherwise) a couple of new players to help consolidate our fairly encouraging start to the new season.
      I personally,don't think we will sign anyone,which would be a shame as I think we need at least another striker as the ones we have are not good enough.What does anyone else feel.
      It would be a shame if we were relegated to league 1

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        It would be a shame if we were relegated to league 1
        How many are Hull gpingto beat us by mate? Three clear goals?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          How many are Hull gpingto beat us by mate? Three clear goals?
          No,it will be a very tight affair,0-1 would be my prediction

Comment

Do we need a striker or can Eze be given a chance (never seen him play but his hat-trick for the U23's indicates he *might* be ready)?

Comment

Won't get anyone unless we can get rid of JET ,Elk and the like first.

Comment

We will struggle to achieve our aim (survival)without a goalscorer

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
                  Do we need a striker or can Eze be given a chance (never seen him play but his hat-trick for the U23's indicates he *might* be ready)?
                  I'd like to see this kid given a chance. Brentford in the cup would be an ideal introduction IMO.

Comment

No,it will be a very tight affair,0-1 would be my prediction
                    So we are going to struggle to stay up this season but will have a tight game against one of teams with the bigger budgets in the league?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Comment

What transfer window?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            We have goalscorers. Ollie just has to start them from now on. No harm in buying another one, but it's not an essential position for our survival IMO!

Comment

We have goalscorers. Ollie just has to start them from now on. No harm in buying another one, but it's not an essential position for our survival IMO!
                              Not at all! It's not like goals win games or anything..

Comment

Working...
                              X