The Leg end that isTerry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Leg end that isTerry

Villa fans not to happy with Terry as he still spends 3 days a week with Chelsea doing recovery.

Thats unreal that is!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Is that actually true that he's still down at Chelsea? That's hilarious if so

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
        Villa fans not to happy with Terry as he still spends 3 days a week with Chelsea doing recovery.
        More like he spends 3 days a week trying to do the Chelsea players wives

Comment

Is he injured then?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            More like he spends 3 days a week trying to do the Chelsea players wives

Comment

Said he would have preferred going to W12 as it was nearer to Chelsea but was a little concerned of the reception he'd get.....

That was a joke by the way

A complete bell end
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Down at Cobham

Comment

I should imagine there are a few Villa players who aren't overly enthralled that a player has come in on the wages he has. Similar feelings to our players in our first season back in the Prem, doesn't bode well for a happy dressing room. Sure he is a bit marmite too with a few of them seeing him for what he actually is.

Comment

Lets hope and pray hes their Rio Ferdinand.

Comment

Hes always in cobham last three weeks he hangs
                      out in the ivy 3 lunchtimes a weeki see him all the time

Comment

fella's a wrong 'un , remember him parking in a disabled bay . he's all that is bad in football kissing the badge , like he loves chelsea , what is chelsea . owned by a russian , managed by a italian , most games they only play gary cahill and 10 mercenaries , most of their fans live in surrey . all the fella's that i know that used to go can no longer afford to go

Comment

Throwing money at prem players on the way down is a high risk strategy at this level. As we know only too well.

Comment

Old, injury prone, makes mistakes, wont be able to play every game, high wages.

And thats just Chris Samba!

Comment

Makes you wonder if hes not feeling welcome at villa in training as thats just not right! cant see him lasting long there especially if they keep struggling.
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                              X