Chris Wood valve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Wood valve

Leeds want 20 million for him what a joke worlds gone mad.

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
    Leeds want 20 million for him what a joke worlds gone mad.
    It has. i can't believe how much his value has inflated.

Comment

Certainly shits me that we were linked with him before he joined Leeds and we didn't sign him.

Comment

This thread leaves me a little deflated.

Comment

I dread to think if Austin or Taarabt had their brilliant seasons last season with us how much they'd be worth this summer!
          My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Value is subjective, Leeds can ask for what they want. Doesn't mean they will get it

Comment

Market truly has gone mad when players of Chris Wood's calibre are being mentioned in the same breath as a fee running into 10's of millions.

I'm actually really glad we aren't getting sucked into it all. The current levels of spending by at least half of the Championship is unsustainable on Championship revenues. I reckon there are lot of clubs taking a real chance on buying promotion, and there ain't enough promotion spots available for them all to be successful. I can't help but think that a number of these clubs might be deep in the brown stuff within a season or 2, if they don't achieve their objective of getting promoted!

Comment

Mad. I remember thinking how useless he looked against us when we beat them 1-0 at home back in November 2015, missed a sitter and a few more good chances that day. How times have changed!
                "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Market truly has gone mad when players of Chris Wood's calibre are being mentioned in the same breath as a fee running into 10's of millions.

I'm actually really glad we aren't getting sucked into it all. The current levels of spending by at least half of the Championship is unsustainable on Championship revenues. I reckon there are lot of clubs taking a real chance on buying promotion, and there ain't enough promotion spots available for them all to be successful. I can't help but think that a number of these clubs might be deep in the brown stuff within a season or 2, if they don't achieve their objective of getting promoted!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    It has. i can't believe how much his value has inflated.
                    Reckon he'll pressure them into a release?

Comment

The whole Neymar saga has basically ruined the transfer market. Everyone is about 3x their actual value
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

has anyone shown any interest in him , or is it just paper talk

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
                          Reckon he'll pressure them into a release?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                            The whole Neymar saga has basically ruined the transfer market. Everyone is about 3x their actual value
                            So £1.50 for Perch!

Comment

Working...
                            X