No announcement yet.

Match Thread: Norwich v QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not enough goals in the team and it does not matter how much possesion you have you need to put the ball in the back of the net. To be fair I think everyone on this board agree we need another striker to stand a chance of a competitive season.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      On that basis we'll get 61.33333333333333332 points
      Beat me to it
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Ah well, dust ourselves down and go again on Saturday
        Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        we've heard that said many times before.
        Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        still, I expected a defeat so cannot be too disappointed as I wont be on Saturday either.
        Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        You gotto laugh aint yer, within 2 minutes macca and stanis are on it lol
        Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Not seen since pre-season and then come out of the woodwork as soon as we lose lol
        Originally posted by Hove Ranger
        Gotta love it pinkie mate. Bet they're drinking doubles tonight

What is it with you guys?

I posted some comments on here after the game that were not criticising the performance or manager yet you have a go.
        as for GN - I have been posting on here throughout this month and after other fixtures so wtf you on about?

The only thing p****** me off tonight is your stupid uncalled for jibes?

Goodnight

Comment

• we go again saturday , one team one dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            If there were a bell in the ball, Lynch might have reacted.....
            Time for Baptiste.

Comment

• Lynch was fast asleep for their first. And we were far too deep for their second (which was a class act). We go again.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                What is it with you guys?

I posted some comments on here after the game that were not criticising the performance or manager yet you have a go.
                as for GN - I have been posting on here throughout this month and after other fixtures so wtf you on about?

The only thing p****** me off tonight is your stupid uncalled for jibes?

Goodnight
                I wasn't aiming digs at you, I named Macca in another post, and replied about Macca coming out of the woodwork. Im fully aware you have posted since the season began, i have seen nothing from Macca until tonight. You're paranoid mate, now stick that tampon back in.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  Time for Baptiste.
                  Again, i wouldn't change anything based on 1 loss. Imo Lynch in the 2 games previously did well.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• We do need to find someway to stop these stupid errors in defence that costs us games.The tactics are 3 centre backs but we only have one fit one now. Baptiste is not match fit and to save any mucking about sticks the ball straight in his own net for the U23s. This high intensity, pressing game
                    twice a week is going to lead to injuries. Bit de ja vu from last seasons start.
                    We are playing pretty well otherwise although I do wonder where the goals are going to come from.Mackie and Washington running around like blue a*sed flies then too cream crackered to boot the damn ball. But still lets give it awhile yet.See if they can keep it up.

Comment

• My word, we don't half have some Rodney's on here. My tip for the day = get to the odd game rather than ranting on social media, accept the reality of Championship football, realise the reasons why the formation changes, sometimes due to injury rather than the manager just being a twart, and stop just moaning for the sake of moaning. It is really boring, not remotely constructive and smells totally of spoilt brat syndrome
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        My word, we don't half have some Rodney's on here. My tip for the day = get to the odd game rather than ranting on social media, accept the reality of Championship football, realise the reasons why the formation changes, sometimes due to injury rather than the manager just being a twart, and stop just moaning for the sake of moaning. It is really boring, not remotely constructive and smells totally of spoilt brat syndrome
                        Precisely
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Just watched the highlights back. Obviously they had a few near misses but we could have nicked something imo. Freeman should have buried his chance and we were unlucky with the one their keeper just caught on the line. On another night it might have gone differently, not like we ever win at Naaarwich anyway so onwards and upwards and hope for the best on Saturday! You R'sss
                          "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• Some of us Rodneys are season ticket holders and go to Saturday away games that have stretched fro Scunthorpe to Torquay over a period of over 60 years .Have seen games in the 3rd division south not just the championship. So see the odd game? Maybe the odd thousand games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              We have a limited squad with no money to spend so anything above relegation this season will be brilliant
                              Got to agree with that. Spot on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                I wasn't aiming digs at you, I named Macca in another post, and replied about Macca coming out of the woodwork. Im fully aware you have posted since the season began, i have seen nothing from Macca until tonight. You're paranoid mate, now stick that tampon back in.
                                What do you think people do through the summer we don't sit around writing on WATRB and for your information I have commented on here during the summer not much though, And I have also made comments since the beginning of the season, I have also said I would see how we are doing after 10 games all I did last night was complain about last night was the defending, if you are happy with that sort of defending then we are in for a long hard season.
                                Look at the facts so far this season we could not score when Reading went down to 10 men only from the pen that the guy got sent off for, against Northampton we could not score when they went down to 10 men and we struggled to score in the last couple of games if your happy with that it's your choice I'm Not, if the team play well and win I will say well done obviously you haven't noticed that you only notice the other posts I do, some of us just don't come on here and moan all the type we just post on what we see and don't wear blinkers as some of you do, I will keep on posting giving my opinion giving praise when it's due and giving my opinion when we lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X