• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Here we go!
    Thought you were off for a wet dream pinks

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
      Losing to Norwich at Carrow Rd is not the end of the world. Nearly everyone was expecting us to lose. We must bounce back on Saturday although it will be another tough game. We need another good striker that's for sure. We have to remember that our aim for this season is avoiding relegation and maybe climb up the table.

One of the hardest places to go in this league and we fared ok for moments of that game. We won't win them all but we look a decent mid table team at the moment.
      Will not throw the toys out of the pram for losing away at Norwich. Expect another solid home performance at the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        On that basis we'll get 61.33333333333333332 points
        Ha ha he didn't put much taught into that post

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
          Losing to Norwich at Carrow Rd is not the end of the world. Nearly everyone was expecting us to lose. We must bounce back on Saturday although it will be another tough game. We need another good striker that's for sure. We have to remember that our aim for this season is avoiding relegation and maybe climb up the table.
          I'm sorry. Norwich is the end of the world.

Comment

• Didnt expect us to get to much from tonight...would of been nice tho as workmate is a canary supporter. Definite signs of improvement from last season and 4 points from 3 hard games is a good return imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              As said in another thread all our defence make shocking errors at times but for some reason we only pick out Neds. Lynch effort today was billion times worse then Ned on Saturday. Guy looked like he was sat on a stool in a bar!!!!!! Totally on the back foot when he should be ready to react and no awareness of what's around him proper amateurish Sunday league effort
              With bells on.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                Ha ha he didn't put much taught into that post
                Haha I was working on the basis we were getting worse!!!
                The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

• didn't keep up with the game much apart from the odd glance at my phone as i had a friend over unfortunately. dunno how we played and only skimmed the comments but don't get how people are moaning about playing 4 at the back (people had been moaning during the game that we needed to switch to 4 at the back) and then moaning about smith coming on. smith is our plan b at the end of the day and is a good option off the bench if you need a goal so can't really slate bringing him on. as i said though i've no idea what we played like, hope it was good though

Comment

• Let's hope we learn from this game and carry on believing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      With bells on.
                      If there were a bell in the ball, Lynch might have reacted.....

Comment

• Backed us at 7-2 to win tonight but no chance of a draw with defending like that. Lynch is the weak link bar none and Hall or Caulker cannot get back quick enough. Interesting that we went behind and could not find a way through to level as first time we have been behind this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by luca View Post
                          well if you have so much time and room no wonder that's the outcome.
                          I guess none of the QPR players knew that closing down meant to get close to the opponent to get to the ball and not allow the shooting chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich View Post
                            We lack goal scorers
                            Yes, the only regular scorer is Sylla and even he doesn't score more than once in a match. The midfielders are practically incapable of scoring, so not likely to score many goals again this season and with a defence that is not going to keep many clean sheets the signs are not too promising.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              You gotto laugh aint yer, within 2 minutes macca and stanis are on it lol
                              What the fark you on about now? I haven't had a go at Holloway? You just can't wait to have a dig.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1974Rs View Post
                                Win Draw Loss, sums it all up really, keep this up we'll be lucky to get 45 points.
                                No mate you are very wrong. 4 points every 3 games means 61 points and mid table.
                                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                                X