Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger
    Guarantee we see some before the end of the month
    We have a limited squad with no money to spend so anything above relegation this season will be brilliant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      That won't happen till November
      Wanna bet? There's some proper tools following rangers who can't see past the end of their noses. Not at the games so much but social media is absolutely full of them. They also disappear when we do well and can't wait to come out and spout utter ######## at the first sign of defeat. That's not a supporter that's someone who enjoys doom and gloom

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        You gotto laugh aint yer, within 2 minutes macca and stanis are on it lol
        Not seen since pre-season and then come out of the woodwork as soon as we lose lol
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Fill your boots the doom mongers, you'll have a great evening
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• We lost because every substitution weakened us.

Comment

• How #### are Astana? !?!,I reckon we'd beat them

Comment

• That’s it.

Comment

• Unlucky R's.

We have a terrible record against them up there.

We go again Saturday.

Comment

• Gutted to see Wszolek go off, hope his injury isn't too bad.

Comment

• It could be that we need a new defender in. We can`t tolerate all these silly mistakes, can we?
                      Last edited by Shania; 16-08-2017, 09:47 PM.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Unlucky rangers heads up big game Saturday so we go again

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Well Macca is back, after being nowhere to be seen since pre season, so you're probably right
                          Hahahaha i've hardly been on either but i don't expect us to get much out of these type of games. We're definitely not the force we would like and although no one like to lose expectations need to be lowered. still wish the board would bip into they're pockets to get some really good young talent. If other clubs can pick up these players then so can we. Blah blah blah

Comment

• Losing to Norwich at Carrow Rd is not the end of the world. Nearly everyone was expecting us to lose. We must bounce back on Saturday although it will be another tough game. We need another good striker that's for sure. We have to remember that our aim for this season is avoiding relegation and maybe climb up the table.

Comment

• Chin up rangers.... not too much in it tonight. Go again Saturday

Comment

• Thing is i know we lost but we`re not getting battered at all and its only the odd error, & on stats we`ve been very impressive, just keep that consistency and win our home games and we`ll do well, & we`ve loads of players out already!
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X