No announcement yet.

Match Thread: Norwich v QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backed us at 7-2 to win tonight but no chance of a draw with defending like that. Lynch is the weak link bar none and Hall or Caulker cannot get back quick enough. Interesting that we went behind and could not find a way through to level as first time we have been behind this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by luca View Post
      well if you have so much time and room no wonder that's the outcome.
      I guess none of the QPR players knew that closing down meant to get close to the opponent to get to the ball and not allow the shooting chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich View Post
        We lack goal scorers
        Yes, the only regular scorer is Sylla and even he doesn't score more than once in a match. The midfielders are practically incapable of scoring, so not likely to score many goals again this season and with a defence that is not going to keep many clean sheets the signs are not too promising.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          You gotto laugh aint yer, within 2 minutes macca and stanis are on it lol
          What the fark you on about now? I haven't had a go at Holloway? You just can't wait to have a dig.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1974Rs View Post
            Win Draw Loss, sums it all up really, keep this up we'll be lucky to get 45 points.
            No mate you are very wrong. 4 points every 3 games means 61 points and mid table.
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Not enough goals in the team and it does not matter how much possesion you have you need to put the ball in the back of the net. To be fair I think everyone on this board agree we need another striker to stand a chance of a competitive season.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                On that basis we'll get 61.33333333333333332 points
                Beat me to it
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Ah well, dust ourselves down and go again on Saturday
                  Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  we've heard that said many times before.
                  Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  still, I expected a defeat so cannot be too disappointed as I wont be on Saturday either.
                  Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  You gotto laugh aint yer, within 2 minutes macca and stanis are on it lol
                  Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Not seen since pre-season and then come out of the woodwork as soon as we lose lol
                  Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                  Gotta love it pinkie mate. Bet they're drinking doubles tonight

What is it with you guys?

I posted some comments on here after the game that were not criticising the performance or manager yet you have a go.
                  as for GN - I have been posting on here throughout this month and after other fixtures so wtf you on about?

The only thing p****** me off tonight is your stupid uncalled for jibes?

Goodnight

Comment

• we go again saturday , one team one dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      If there were a bell in the ball, Lynch might have reacted.....
                      Time for Baptiste.

Comment

• Lynch was fast asleep for their first. And we were far too deep for their second (which was a class act). We go again.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          What is it with you guys?

I posted some comments on here after the game that were not criticising the performance or manager yet you have a go.
                          as for GN - I have been posting on here throughout this month and after other fixtures so wtf you on about?

The only thing p****** me off tonight is your stupid uncalled for jibes?

Goodnight
                          I wasn't aiming digs at you, I named Macca in another post, and replied about Macca coming out of the woodwork. Im fully aware you have posted since the season began, i have seen nothing from Macca until tonight. You're paranoid mate, now stick that tampon back in.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            Time for Baptiste.
                            Again, i wouldn't change anything based on 1 loss. Imo Lynch in the 2 games previously did well.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• We do need to find someway to stop these stupid errors in defence that costs us games.The tactics are 3 centre backs but we only have one fit one now. Baptiste is not match fit and to save any mucking about sticks the ball straight in his own net for the U23s. This high intensity, pressing game
                              twice a week is going to lead to injuries. Bit de ja vu from last seasons start.
                              We are playing pretty well otherwise although I do wonder where the goals are going to come from.Mackie and Washington running around like blue a*sed flies then too cream crackered to boot the damn ball. But still lets give it awhile yet.See if they can keep it up.

Comment

• My word, we don't half have some Rodney's on here. My tip for the day = get to the odd game rather than ranting on social media, accept the reality of Championship football, realise the reasons why the formation changes, sometimes due to injury rather than the manager just being a twart, and stop just moaning for the sake of moaning. It is really boring, not remotely constructive and smells totally of spoilt brat syndrome
                                #standuptocancer
                                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                                X