No announcement yet.

Match Thread: Norwich v QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We might have got something had Pawel stayed on and we stayed with 3 at the back. Not too impressed with LuaLua but hopefuly just lacking match fitness. Scowen very good...Freeman and Luongo not so much tonight. Smith won plenty of headers but no-one got on to any of them...definitely should stay a bench option. Good battling performance overall. If we can put out a strong side on Saturday I think we can beat Hull.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1974Rs View Post
      Win Draw Loss, sums it all up really, keep this up we'll be lucky to get 45 points.
      On that basis we'll get 61.33333333333333332 points

Comment

• Originally posted by chalbury37 View Post
        Just seen the goals what sort of defending was that all just switched off, school boy defending ffs
        As said in another thread all our defence make shocking errors at times but for some reason we only pick out Neds. Lynch effort today was billion times worse then Ned on Saturday. Guy looked like he was sat on a stool in a bar!!!!!! Totally on the back foot when he should be ready to react and no awareness of what's around him proper amateurish Sunday league effort

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Here we go!
          Just a quick nap then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Here we go!
            Thought you were off for a wet dream pinks

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
              Losing to Norwich at Carrow Rd is not the end of the world. Nearly everyone was expecting us to lose. We must bounce back on Saturday although it will be another tough game. We need another good striker that's for sure. We have to remember that our aim for this season is avoiding relegation and maybe climb up the table.

One of the hardest places to go in this league and we fared ok for moments of that game. We won't win them all but we look a decent mid table team at the moment.
              Will not throw the toys out of the pram for losing away at Norwich. Expect another solid home performance at the weekend.

Comment

• Night John boy

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  On that basis we'll get 61.33333333333333332 points
                  Ha ha he didn't put much taught into that post

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                    Losing to Norwich at Carrow Rd is not the end of the world. Nearly everyone was expecting us to lose. We must bounce back on Saturday although it will be another tough game. We need another good striker that's for sure. We have to remember that our aim for this season is avoiding relegation and maybe climb up the table.
                    I'm sorry. Norwich is the end of the world.

Comment

• Didnt expect us to get to much from tonight...would of been nice tho as workmate is a canary supporter. Definite signs of improvement from last season and 4 points from 3 hard games is a good return imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        As said in another thread all our defence make shocking errors at times but for some reason we only pick out Neds. Lynch effort today was billion times worse then Ned on Saturday. Guy looked like he was sat on a stool in a bar!!!!!! Totally on the back foot when he should be ready to react and no awareness of what's around him proper amateurish Sunday league effort
                        With bells on.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          Ha ha he didn't put much taught into that post
                          Haha I was working on the basis we were getting worse!!!
                          The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

• didn't keep up with the game much apart from the odd glance at my phone as i had a friend over unfortunately. dunno how we played and only skimmed the comments but don't get how people are moaning about playing 4 at the back (people had been moaning during the game that we needed to switch to 4 at the back) and then moaning about smith coming on. smith is our plan b at the end of the day and is a good option off the bench if you need a goal so can't really slate bringing him on. as i said though i've no idea what we played like, hope it was good though

Comment

• Let's hope we learn from this game and carry on believing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                With bells on.
                                If there were a bell in the ball, Lynch might have reacted.....

Comment

Working...
                                X