Match Thread: Norwich v QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Well Macca is back, after being nowhere to be seen since pre season, so you're probably right
    Hahahaha i've hardly been on either but i don't expect us to get much out of these type of games. We're definitely not the force we would like and although no one like to lose expectations need to be lowered. still wish the board would bip into they're pockets to get some really good young talent. If other clubs can pick up these players then so can we. Blah blah blah

Comment

• Losing to Norwich at Carrow Rd is not the end of the world. Nearly everyone was expecting us to lose. We must bounce back on Saturday although it will be another tough game. We need another good striker that's for sure. We have to remember that our aim for this season is avoiding relegation and maybe climb up the table.

Comment

• Chin up rangers.... not too much in it tonight. Go again Saturday

Comment

• Thing is i know we lost but we`re not getting battered at all and its only the odd error, & on stats we`ve been very impressive, just keep that consistency and win our home games and we`ll do well, & we`ve loads of players out already!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Better showing than last season so just hope the injuries aren't long term and we come back stronger. Unlucky Rangers

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
              Losing to Norwich at Carrow Rd is not the end of the world. Nearly everyone was expecting us to lose. We must bounce back on Saturday although it will be another tough game. We need another good striker that's for sure. We have to remember that our aim for this season is avoiding relegation and maybe climb up the table.
              Agreed about the striker issue.

We look toothless upfront.

Definitely need to spend that josh boler and glad win money on a striker.

Apart from sylla, there is not much of a goal threat in this team.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• A striker and a defender are needed, I think. But tonight was certainly not the end of the world. Goodnight!!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  A striker and a defender are needed, I think. But tonight was certainly not the end of the world. Goodnight!!
                  Goodnight

Comment

• It's the Waltons

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      Agreed about the striker issue.

We look toothless upfront.

Definitely need to spend that josh boler and glad win money on a striker.

Apart from sylla, there is not much of a goal threat in this team.
                      and he poses more of a threat even out injured.

Comment

• Just seen the goals what sort of defending was that all just switched off, school boy defending ffs

Comment

• The change of formation to 442 after the sub of Lynch and introduction of Furlong is beyond me. We played ok until that moment. Kneejerk reaction. The introduction of the statue Smith also didnt help our cause. Stop changing and stick to the formation and style of play that has worked so well these first 2,5 games.

Comment

• Win Draw Loss, sums it all up really, keep this up we'll be lucky to get 45 points.
                            The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

• its a goodnight from me

Comment

• Originally posted by swede View Post
                                The change of formation to 442 after the sub of Lynch and introduction of Furlong is beyond me. We played ok until that moment. Kneejerk reaction. The introduction of the statue Smith also didnt help our cause. Stop changing and stick to the formation and style of play that has worked so well these first 2,5 games.
                                Here we go!

Comment

Working...
                                X