• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    I imagine many will buy on the door
    Why mate

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Why mate
      because they dont want to pay the £3.50 booking fee? I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        But paying £3.50 booking fee is cheaper then paying extra £5 on night and you get your normal seat

I don't think there will be any walk up of note if you wanted to attend guessing most will have got ticket in advance (home and away end) got Brentford mate who chose to go Ipswich Saturday gone instead of this cups done

Comment

Why mate
          Just because that's the way it seems to go every season with cup games.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

£10 ticket club can do no more to attract a crowd. Away end not even sold out at that price
            Think FL need accept this competition has died and do away with it

Apparently round three draw is 4am in the morning because it's in China!!!!!! What a joke
            Tbf the vast Accrington Stanley and Fleetwood Town fanbases out in China are probably ecstatic that they get to watch the draw for the 3rd round live.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

It's ridiculous Matty no wonder people don't give t oss anymore you can't even watch the draw anymore and when you can they screw it up

Comment

After what was served up vs Northampton we will be lucky to get 9,000. It's not just the cost of the ticket but the travelling time and cost to see what usually turns out to be a second rate game.

Comment

Real shame this competition has died, £10 for adults £1 for kids, cannot be any cheaper, be lucky to get 7,000.
                  Hopefully get a few walk ups and ticket sales are disasterous at the monent.

Comment

If we get five figures we have had a result

Comment

Easy innit ,play the first team , and get a first team attendance , dont take the cup seriously and put out a second rate team, you get a second rate attendance
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Its Rangers putting out #### teams over the years ,thats caused low attendance in the league cup ,not the other way round . Most of us are who attend games are crying out for a cup run , preferably FA cup but the league cup would do .
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Agree with Vespa, The club is to blame for putting out #### poor teams in the cup competitions every year. A good cup run can be lucrative and given where we are with funds would be a good earner. Went to Old Trafford in 2008 and a very good following was there that night with Ainsworth and Flavio in charge.

Comment

It's a shame, you'd think after our start to the season and now a derby I the cup we'd get a decent crowd, but even the league games have had a poor turn out. Rather have those who actually want to be there then day trippers.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Tbf the vast Accrington Stanley and Fleetwood Town fanbases out in China are probably ecstatic that they get to watch the draw for the 3rd round live.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                                this, bang on. thats what stopped me ordering a couple.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X