Norwich are playing today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Simon Grayson is a manager at the Sunderland. No wonder his team haven`t let in a goal..
    They let in a goal against Derby at home last week.

Comment

norwich had 72% possession, 14 shots and only 3 on target. They had 13 corners and still, they only scored from an own goal at their home ground. They only looked legitimately threatening when they brought on Oliveira and they seem adamant to never start him. The points are really there for the taking.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        norwich had 72% possession, 14 shots and only 3 on target. They had 13 corners and still, they only scored from an own goal at their home ground. They only looked legitimately threatening when they brought on Oliveira and they seem adamant to never start him. The points are really there for the taking.
        You say they're there for the taking but we cannot afford any complacency. Carrow Road is a bogey ground and I'll take a point all day long.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

would have preferred different result, hope there isn't a backlash Wednesday
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

That's us out of the play-off places now too.

Comment

Originally posted by The Optimist View Post
              That's us out of the play-off places now too.
              Can't catch a break at this club can we... #OllieOut
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                You say they're there for the taking but we cannot afford any complacency. Carrow Road is a bogey ground and I'll take a point all day long.
                this, another point will be fantastic, personally think we will lose this but a point or more would be brilliant.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Looks like a right Farke up there

Comment

Take a point all day long as we never do well there and they always get the rub of the green or just give us a right old tonking at their place. Nick a draw and keep the bright start going.

Comment

If we stick with pace up front then we will cause Norwich a lot of problems,their 2 german centre halfs are big units but not very mobile. Would be happy with a point as saves me getting a lot of stick.

Comment

Working...
                      X