Manning/Robinson, Caulker/Baptiste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear the ####ing ball, simple as that.

Onouha's fault, debate closed. Ludicrous to say it was anyone other than his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Air shots happen especially when the player is off balance from the delivery and on his weaker foot as has been said above. It's not as bad an error as it's being made out to be and Lynch leaving his man is no better in my opinion as Ned had the other man covered. Not discounting it as a non-error, it was an error, it just wasn't as bad as people seem to want it to be.
      Mate I don't understand how you can defend it. It was a horrible error, because it led to Sheffield Wednesday scoring. That's 2 league games and 2 big errors by Ned. Reading would have scored as a direct result of his error were it not for a world class save by Smithies. And looking back, those definitely aren't the first 2 big errors made by Ned. I go into games now wondering when he's going to make one, and praying it doesn't lead to a goal. His mistake on the weekend is indefensible, regardless whether or not he played well the rest of the game.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

FFS give them what they want it might be the best thing for the changers for change sake that know the game inside out make 11 changes for the Norwich game ! , then you know what Ollie will be the biggest numpties ever cos he should never change a winning side
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 14-08-2017, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          FFS give them what they want it might be the best thing for the changers for change sake that know the game inside out make 11 changes for the Norwich game ! , then you know what Ollie will be the biggest numpties ever cos he should never change a winning side
          What drivel is this? Who is calling for 11 changes, are you mad?

Ned made a bad mistake that cost us 2 points. He's also made a poor mistake against Reading and Northampton that could've also led to goals but fortunately didn't.
          We are nowhere near good enough to be -1 every game. So despite Ned playing well, he needs to cut out the dumb errors or he's gonna be benched.

Comment

They are championship players if they never made mistakes they'd be playing for the scum or man u maybe city , we didn't get punished against Reading or the cobblers did we ? dig out the mistakes but disregard the good the things now that's drivel Ned knows he's dropped a clanger and knows he needs to work on it and for the book I've never been a big fan of his but 2 wine and a draw leave it alone

Comment

If I was Ollie I'd drop Ned, and let's be honest if he is dropped no-one can say they'd be surprised, surely?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                If I was Ollie I'd drop Ned, and let's be honest if he is dropped no-one can say they'd be surprised, surely?
                I don't think I would drop him just yet.
                He should have cleared that though.

Comment

But drop for who ? Not sure Caulker is reliable he's been more than prone to massive clangers he did more than anybody to relegate us from the prem, the fella we don't know much about Hall ain't fit Perch is doing ok at R/b yep there's the odd lapse that's been there this season but wer'e getting by , nah leave it untill we know what Caulker and the new boys form is
                  Last edited by dogsrrs; 14-08-2017, 04:48 PM.

Comment

They are championship players if they never made mistakes they'd be playing for the scum or man u maybe city , we didn't get punished against Reading or the cobblers did we ? dig out the mistakes but disregard the good the things now that's drivel Ned knows he's dropped a clanger and knows he needs to work on it and for the book I've never been a big fan of his but 2 wine and a draw leave it alone
                    For the record, I've said already we shouldn't change the lineup. Even if we lose, keep the same 11. If we go on a run of bad results, then change things.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Even Premiership players make mistakes.

Comment

I'd give a Caulker a go tomorrow night, he didn't feature in u23's game today.

I'd personally go Baptiste, Caulker, Lynch.

In all honesty I may just be looking for a reason to get Ned out of the team, I really don't rate him. Good pro but he just isn't my type of centre half or footballer.

Comment

Nasser you're quite the fan of the Chief aren't you?

That being said even by your standards it's a bit rich somehow linking/bringing Washington into this debate... inevitable but rich. Extremely odd in fact.
                          For some reason he has some personal agenda going with Conor. I donīt understand why, but he hates him with an irrational passion, thatīs not explainable my stats alone, IMO.
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

In all honesty I may just be looking for a reason to get Ned out of the team, I really don't rate him. Good pro but he just isn't my type of centre half or footballer.
                            And I don't think anyone could blame you mate, he's always got a clanger in him. Overall though, apart from the clangers against Reading and Wednesday, he's looked pretty solid imo. I wouldn't drop him just yet.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                              For some reason he has some personal agenda going with Conor. I donīt understand why, but he hates him with an irrational passion, thatīs not explainable my stats alone, IMO.
                              And vice versa with Chief, as you point out as well.
                              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

that back three screams shipping goals

Comment

Working...
                                X