No announcement yet.

Manning/Robinson, Caulker/Baptiste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lynch can't hit their chest let alone there feet most his punts go through to keeper my reoccurring vision of Lynch is him putting his hand in the air apologising

For record I'm not saying Ned is untouchable I agree with you about Mistakes there too frequent and they need to stop we're on same page. But the whole defence makes mistakes hence why we finished how we did last season and why Smithies gets so much action

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Lynch can't hit their chest let alone there feet most his punts go through to keeper my reoccurring vision of Lynch is him putting his hand in the air apologising

For record I'm not saying Ned is untouchable I agree with you about Mistakes there too frequent and they need to stop we're on same page. But the whole defence makes mistakes hence why we finished how we did last season and why Smithies gets so much action
      And Ned can everytime? Are you saying Onuoha is more of a footballing centre-half than Lynch? I'm almost certain Lynch plays more forward balls or sideways ball along the ground than Onuoha, have a watch.

I agree the whole defense makes mistakes, it's not great but after 150 odd appearances and 5 years here Onuoha is still shocking and been the worst centre-half so far this season. If Lynch is here for another 4 years and is as shocking or hasn't imprvoed, then I'll have the same opinion of him as I do now Onuoha.

I also feel Lynch is more of a commanding voice than Onuoha at the back. Having been in the ground when it's half empty, you can hear Lynch at the back more than anyone else.

Comment

I'm saying Lynch is no better then Ned. If someone is bang average why wait four seasons to determine that

We won't agree anyway so will let you crack on the row with someone else

Comment

I'm saying Lynch is no better then Ned. If someone is bang average why wait four seasons to determine that

No idea but that's been the case with Onuoha.
          It's a mystery. Been bang average since 2012 and now he's our club captain.

Comment

Think you're being a bit silly mate. He is only debating on a forum
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Think you're being a bit silly mate. He is only debating on a forum
              Like clock work the WUM arrives

Comment

Haha love is in the air!
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                X