• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great point and the scum lost

Comment

• Well done rangers, good result that.

Comment

• would of jumped at that score at 3pm , great to see some fight in this team

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          So now we've had Lua Lua and Washington miss big chances two weeks in a row. Only this time we weren't in the lead when we missed it.
          Positive that they are getting in the positions to miss. Think we are playing really well at the moment.
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            One more point toward championship safety.
            Great performance.
            Getting excited now.
            Like this squad.
            ollie will be gone by christmas or november as we`ll be down by then
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
              Positive that they are getting in the positions to miss. Think we are playing really well at the moment.
              Absolutely, we're creating so well, fingers crossed they find their shooting boots soon or we get Sylla into the lineup
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Brentford have lost their first two games.

Comment

• Well done lads great point. We would of normally crumbled 2nd half but sounded like we was right in it.

Comment

• Great result. Pity that Lua Lua missed a winning chance, however, still happy with a draw. Quite a different situation we have now from the predictions that we will be bottom after the first five games. Ollie finally found the right formula and we do have some quality as well. U R's.
                    Last edited by Martinmalta; 12-08-2017, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Decent performance I thought. In the past we might have rolled over in that second half when they were putting us under pressure. Shame Lua Lua couldn't have tucked that chance away at the end!

Decent point though and feeling much cheerier than I was a few weeks back.

Comment

• Before the season, was thinking we maybe bottom of the table and out of the cup by now! Ill take this result all day long....it is not always how far we still have to go, but how far me have come....

UR'ssss...MY TEAM!

Comment

• Dogged performance from the radio comms, shame Lualua not up to speed with the rest yet (same as last year) settle for a point

Hopefully no major knocks for Norwich and start the same 11 again

Comment

• lua lua out

Comment

• Terrible error by Ned. Jeez.

Comment

• Good performance all round tbh. Freeman the main man as per. Only poor performance IMHO was Bidwell who offers zero going forward which isn't acceptable in this formation.

Should have won I thought, although were much better first half than second.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X