Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: qpr live stream

Got a feeling that link won't work..... Just saying

2. Default

Originally Posted by Harryboy
    Sorted it lol bloody phone
    You got it working harry, are you going to explain what to do?

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Pinkie
    You got it working harry, are you going to explain what to do?
    I'm trying to get the qpr + but keeps saying 45 but dont want to pay that incase it dont work. From abroad it cost a fiver. I know a fan had the game on a big tv last Saturday on Facebook. Am sure he used a vpn.
    You Rsssssss

I'm trying to get the qpr + but keeps saying 45 but dont want to pay that incase it dont work. From abroad it cost a fiver. I know a fan had the game on a big tv last Saturday on Facebook. Am sure he used a vpn.
    the 45 quid is for audio commentary. it doesnt offer you the option of paying for live streaming if it has you as uk resident

5. Default

https://www.vipboxtv.me/football-stream

Dont know if thats gonna work or not?

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Hove Ranger
    the 45 quid is for audio commentary. it doesnt offer you the option of paying for live streaming if it has you as uk resident
    I thought that. There must be a way off paying the fiver for the qpr plus
    You Rsssssss

You have to sign up international game only on subscription (114)

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/memberships.aspx

8. Default

It could take upto 72 hours after purchased for your pass lololol, what a joke they cant send instantly!

I thought that. There must be a way off paying the fiver for the qpr plus
    I'm thinking you have to sign up to qpr plus again. Give a foreign address. Then you should have the option to pay for the match at 5

10. Default

Originally Posted by Hitman34
    I'm thinking you have to sign up to qpr plus again. Give a foreign address. Then you should have the option to pay for the match at 5
    But wonder if it would pick up youre uk email address though!

11. Default

This is where we need that oldboy who was streaming live games for abit to turn up!

12. Default

I think I have managed to do it. I downloaded safer VPN app on my pc for a free trial. Logged in to a different county (France). Went to speed test to make sure it was showing my connection from out of the UK. Registered on the QPR website as a new user with a different email address than I normally use and put it a fake foreign address and paid with my UK debit card. I am on the page where the game will be streamed and it says currently not broadcasting. Hopefully everything will be OK, I will let you know. If not I've only lost a fiver.

13. Default

Originally Posted by fletchmonkey
    I think I have managed to do it. I downloaded safer VPN app on my pc for a free trial. Logged in to a different county (France). Went to speed test to make sure it was showing my connection from out of the UK. Registered on the QPR website as a new user with a different email address than I normally use and put it a fake foreign address and paid with my UK debit card. I am on the page where the game will be streamed and it says currently not broadcasting. Hopefully everything will be OK, I will let you know. If not I've only lost a fiver.
    Do they accept paypal at all, not sure if that would work tbh

14. Default

It accepted my payment. Its say paypal payments coming soon. Just sitting here with my fingers crossed

15. Default

I'm in. Got the players warming up. Will let you know what the quality is like and if it is stable