Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: qpr live stream

1. Default qpr live stream

anybody know if a false vpn would allow access to live streams, as i understand live streams are not available in uk so a vpn that tells site you are elseware, would that work?

2. Default

Yeah i wouldnt mind knowing how to do this and do you open up another new account on the qpr official aswell?

Yes I believe it would work. I know of someone who used ip vanish and paid for it with his uk account. Not something I've tried personally

4. Default

But ive got a account on qprs official site, do you have to use another one on there with this vpn?

I'm not sure how it works mate to be honest as I haven't done it personally. You'd probably need another account although as I say I'm not sure

i reckon youll be able to find a livestream of it somewhere tomorrow, theres a few sports streaming sites that are around just type "watch live sports free" or something on google and search your way through. if worst comes to worse we can just get shania to set up a twitch stream for us

Blog Entries

Don't worry Pinkie you can use your Cayman Island account.

Blog Entries

If you have a Android phone. Download 1 mobile market. The search for turbo vpn. Its free hopefully you can get the match.. wont have to worry next season has every country but the uk can show the EFL. So streams will be easy
    Last edited by Harryboy; 12-08-2017 at 12:43 PM.
    You Rsssssss

So if you're in the UK and were to sign up with a UK bank account you wouldn't be able to watch it, even with a VPN?

11. Default

Originally Posted by davieqpr
    Don't worry Pinkie you can use your Cayman Island account.

12. Default

Originally Posted by Harryboy
    If you have a Android phone. Download 1 mobile market. The search for turbo vpn. Its free hopefully you cant get the match.. wont have to worry next season has every country but the uk can show the EFL. So streams will be easy
    Hopefully you cant get the match? lol

13. Default

Could do with someone whos done this here, i can and do use paypal, surely that counts as ok to use as its foreign?

15. Default

Nice one hubs, i bet itll end up not working though come 3pm, but thanks anyway