No announcement yet.

Vultures squawking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contrary to belief we have a squad capable of getting in the play offs, maybe a striker short, but the league is nothing special if you are organized and can adapt. Beating a poor on the day Reading, when they had 5 players missing isn't a true gauge of where the team and Holloway are!

How they and he adapt to different opposition will be the true test, say half a dozen games. Don't buy the whole messing around with the team, going on holiday thing and don't have a lot of faith in Holloway but would love to be proved wrong. Nothing really changed for me and it will be a long tough old season.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      I don't read any other messages boards so I am hoping that they don't share the views of so many on here. I just feel the hatred to our manager everytime I come on here. Far too many have refused to give him a fair chance and I know it's hard coming back to a club but I do find the treatment from many extremely harsh. Even last season the entertainment factor did kick in. The players went on holiday very early and I think getting 50pts so early did destroy our mentality. I would like to see the bloke get a fair chance and if we finish mid table it is a mini success. I just think far too many are ready to get out the daggers when we next lose and it gets quite boring and irritating. Air our views fine but I don't get why most give zero blame to the players and 100% on Holloway. Give me ian over rowett, red chap etc etc
      I'm foaming at the mouth.

Come 5pm, feel my wrath
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I think weares got a point. We had another thread about why this site isn't encouraging new recruits who observe but don't post. Isn't the point that the site is significantly dominated by either anti manager, anti DOF, anti board, anti TF or anti all. Even a non controversial thread where someone posts I like TF, the thread will become dominated by £200m doubt, owners are clowns etc etc, a couple of good results may temporarily cause a lull to the opposition but a soon as the results go bad the come out. I accept constructive criticism is good but in relation to Ollie its gone far far further with questioning ability and what has been said about SLF is appalling who at the end of the day has tried to help. Very if any other clubs in my view would vent such distaste against a legend trying to help out. Clearly the club comes first and in good and bad times we've got to get behind, does often come across that good times only count.
        Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 12-08-2017, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
          I think weares got a point. We had another thread about why this site isn't encouraging new recruits who observe but don't post. Isn't the point that the site is significantly dominated by either anti manager, anti DOF, anti board, anti TF or anti all. Even a non controversial thread where someone posts I like TF, the thread will become dominated by £200m doubt, owners are clowns etc etc, a couple of good results may temporarily cause a lull to the opposition but as,soon as the results go bad the come out. I accept constructive criticism is good but in relation to Ollie its gone far far further with questioning ability and what has been said about SLF is appalling who at the end of the day has tried to help. Very if any other clubs in my view would vent such distaste against a legend trying to help out. Clearly the club comes first and in good and bad times we've got to get behind, does often come across that good times only count.
          Good post and weares, i think it seems just a internet thing maybe,people should chill and get behind the lads but football does bring out alot of passion in everyone differently so....
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Correct about those that read but don't login/contribute.

How is it OK for the naysayers to call anyone positive a happy-clapper & rose tinted specs etc, but lose the plot if they are criticized for their negativity?

Well balanced discussions are great, but when it actually looks like some people actually look excited when we lose, you have to question their agenda.

Great post Weare & TBlock.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              I'm foaming at the mouth.

Come 5pm, feel my wrath
              5pm was hours ago, dude
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                5pm was hours ago, dude
                Actually it was 5pm here 17 minutes ago
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Good post and weares, i think it seems just a internet thing maybe,people should chill and get behind the lads but football does bring out alot of passion in everyone differently so....
                  And people believe everything people say on an internet site

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                    Correct about those that read but don't login/contribute.

How is it OK for the naysayers to call anyone positive a happy-clapper & rose tinted specs etc, but lose the plot if they are criticized for their negativity?

Well balanced discussions are great, but when it actually looks like some people actually look excited when we lose, you have to question their agenda.

Great post Weare & TBlock.

Comment

Working...
                    X