Vultures squawking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vultures squawking

I don't read any other messages boards so I am hoping that they don't share the views of so many on here. I just feel the hatred to our manager everytime I come on here. Far too many have refused to give him a fair chance and I know it's hard coming back to a club but I do find the treatment from many extremely harsh. Even last season the entertainment factor did kick in. The players went on holiday very early and I think getting 50pts so early did destroy our mentality. I would like to see the bloke get a fair chance and if we finish mid table it is a mini success. I just think far too many are ready to get out the daggers when we next lose and it gets quite boring and irritating. Air our views fine but I don't get why most give zero blame to the players and 100% on Holloway. Give me ian over rowett, red chap etc etc
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

"I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Stick that tin hat on Weare...the mob are coming
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Pointless thread purely created for provocation. Since season started he's had plaudits not seen any complaints at all only compliments

I'm in bad mood M5 traffic is shocking

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I don't read any other messages boards so I am hoping that they don't share the views of so many on here. I just feel the hatred to our manager everytime I come on here. Far too many have refused to give him a fair chance and I know it's hard coming back to a club but I do find the treatment from many extremely harsh. Even last season the entertainment factor did kick in. The players went on holiday very early and I think getting 50pts so early did destroy our mentality. I would like to see the bloke get a fair chance and if we finish mid table it is a mini success. I just think far too many are ready to get out the daggers when we next lose and it gets quite boring and irritating. Air our views fine but I don't get why most give zero blame to the players and 100% on Holloway. Give me ian over rowett, red chap etc etc
          Yawn.

Comment

If our run continuous we are in for a 138 points season

Comment

I don't really understand this thread.
              I do go on other forums and I would say generally that posters on all of them have generally said credit where it is due to IH after last weeks good result. Even the ones who are critical of him usually.
              And I am guessing you probably meant 'Vultures circling'

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                I don't really understand this thread.
                I do go on other forums and I would say generally that posters on all of them have generally said credit where it is due to IH after last weeks good result. Even the ones who are critical of him usually.
                And I am guessing you probably meant 'Vultures circling'
                I am quite sure he meant squawking
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                  I am quite sure he meant squawking
                  Well he refers to people waiting to get the daggers out and that is consistent with vultures circling above waiting to swoop in for the kill

Comment

it was a bit toxic a few weeks back but thats understandable imo given the promises of new signings and how we ended last season. most things i see are tongue in cheek remarks anyhow, im an ollie supporter (or olliephile??) but even i make jokes about some of the things he does.
                    besides, even the most vocal ollie critics would love nothing more than for ollie to prove them wrong

Comment

Well he refers to people waiting to get the daggers out and that is consistent with vultures circling above waiting to swoop in for the kill
                      Yes, just kidding. But seriously, Weare is right on this. It is almost like people are just waiting for IH to fark it up so they can rip into him. Fair play to Pinkie, your good self, and a few others for not being like that...
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

This thread obviously a wind up.

Don't think anyone has hated Ollie. However to use the excuse players went on holiday early is pretty lame.

Ollie took a reasonable team that the board hoped might push on and nearly got us relegated. Two runs of six games on the trot. Think only happened five times in our history or something! It was totally shambolic and most clubs would have quite rightly sacked their manager. He got very lucky.

Whilst we have not signed many he has been allowed to keep the team together and remember he did add a few faces in January. Not quite as hard done by as some people have said. I would say with the right manager we should be aiming mid table or slightly above.

Fair play Reading was a good performance and result. Northampton pretty riss poor but for us to win any cup game is a near miracle in the last few decades.

I don't expect us to win every game but if we show some consistency and Ollie makes good use of the squad then more than happy for him. Enjoyed most of his first spell in charge and liked him as a player so I positively want him to do well.

Comment

No I ment the title because many have been very vocal about not wanting him. I wasn't dipping the fishing rod waiting for a bite I was being genuine. I'll accept the m5 traffic is ridiculous and move on
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Has long as he dont play silly buggers and tinker the team ollie should be fine..
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Reckon your feeling a bit cantankerous today Weare ! I get your point , but things have chilled on here since the Reading game and long may it continue !
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                              X