Team against Sheffield Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team against Sheffield Wednesday

I don't choose teams but noticed nobody had started a thread.

Same as vs Reading for me but with Baptism starting for Bidwell ?

Comment

Same starting line up as Reading, but with Robinson in for Bidwell.

Comment

Sylla and Yeni are both out injured.

Comment

he will MAYBE have Lua Lua for mackie, but I hope he keeps it the same. Got a feeling he may swap perch out for baptiste too. If he's learnt his lesson, he'll start the same 11 as reading.
          Last edited by Rangers10; 11-08-2017, 03:15 PM.

Comment

same team as the one that played reading. bidwell had a good game against reading and probably had his best attacking display for us and could have got on tbe score sheet too as he was unmarked for an open goal when conor was 1 on 1 with the keeper

Comment

Sylla a loss, but started on the bench.. Yeni a loss again but started on the bench and is replaced by 'a match-fit' ready Lua Lua.

Should be ok, good depth there considering.

Comment

Hope there is not too much tinkering. Will show if IH has learnt his lesson.

Comment

-------------------------Smithies-----------------------------

--------Baptiste---------Onuoha-----------Perch-------------

--------------------------Scowen-----------------------------

Furlong-------Luongo-------------Freeman---------Robinson

-------------Wzaolek--------------Washington----------------

Pack the midfield, and be more solid at the back - might be too early for Caulker but I think we should try it.

Not a fan of Perch or Bidwell in a back 3, or at wing back.
                  Last edited by West London is Rss; 11-08-2017, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post

--------Baptiste---------Caulker-----------Onuoha---------

-------------Wzaolek--------------Washington-------------

Pack the midfield, and be more solid at the back - might be too early for Caulker but I think we should try it.

Far too many changes for me. Plus Caulker isn't travelling.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                      Far too many changes for me. Plus Caulker isn't travelling.
                      Perch instead it is then.

There are going to be some games where we have to change the personnel, going away to Hillsborough is one of them in my opinion. As long as the formation doesn't change, I don't have a problem with changing the team and changing the tactics to try and get a win.

Comment

For me, same as v Reading but Smith in for Mackie

With Sheff Weds attacking power we're unlikely to get much rest at the back so as much as i hate to say it, an easy out ball is needed
                        My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

same as last week , get at 'em early , ok they're a bit warm up front but we'll be alright

Comment

Always a hard place to go so keep a settled team and give ourselves a chance as this lot will be a really good test for us and will give us an idea of where we stand.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post

--------Baptiste---------Onuoha-----------Perch-------------

-------------Wzaolek--------------Washington----------------

Way to many changes to a side that performed excellently last time out in the league.

Think for Sheffield Wed although decent last few years are not a top top side and Fancy them to go backwards from where they have been last few years. We should be taking a point today at the very least with aspirations of turning them over

Comment

Working...
                              X