Lua Lua signs 6 month loan deal - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    No no no,iv never seen the like of it on this board for people changing their minds from day to day, "mackie is rubbish" comments from so many,he plays one good game and now he is great (until of course he is back to being rubbish in the next one),and the same fans will be back to their normal," he is rubbish"......too many QPR fans on this board change their opinions way WAY too easily ,it pissed me off
    agreed.

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Well cant disagree with you there, change like the weather, mackie did kick start our little hot streak last season with a few very good performances and if he can do that again thens all good, its a long old season
    Yes, he does put in a few decent performances, but too few imo. He seems to play better when against Reading and perhaps Forest, so if only QPR can play those teams 10 times this season.

Comment

oh

oh dear,no thankyou
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        oh dear,no thankyou
        Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          Rebel, does your tampon keep falling out?
          This site really can't be good for your health. Most your posts sound like your are about to have a breakdown.
          Remember, it's a discussion forum where everyone has the right to change their mind.
          I truly do feel your pain at times; but you of all people should know that supporting QPR has always been fairly painful bar the odd little fix of greatness we receive every now and then just to insure our unhealthy addiction
          Na no problem with my tampon falling off froggy and not on the verge of a breakdown either (at least I hope I'm not),simply expressing an opinion and not beating around the bush with it. But with the Wednesday game ,I agree with you and others,never change a winning team,even after just one game,we played really well last saturday so mackie should start again alongside conor

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            No no no,iv never seen the like of it on this board for people changing their minds from day to day, "mackie is rubbish" comments from so many,he plays one good game and now he is great (until of course he is back to being rubbish in the next one),and the same fans will be back to their normal," he is rubbish"......too many QPR fans on this board change their opinions way WAY too easily ,it pissed me off
            Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            I've never thought Mackie was anything other than a grafter ! if he had a good game that doesn't make him brilliant it makes him what he is a grafter , and people want to change a side that played better than posters on here ever thought they'd see , Mackie keeps his place untill gives the numpties get what they want and he plays shlt
            I agree that he is a grafter, but for me lacks consistency in good play, doesn't score enough and often has no end product. Having said that, I also agree that a winning side should not unnecessarily be changed, so he should keep his place.

Comment

Confirmed

Comment

Good sensible signing and strengthens the squad. On his day he's a game changer. Wasn't fit for us last year and I reckon he'll be a handy player for us this season.

Comment

Welcome back Kazenga. Hope he stays fit, he could be a real asset.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Welcome back kaz! Great player well done IH

Comment

Hopefully the lad will get a run, potential for him is high
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

QPR sign Kazenga Lua Lua on loan
                        Read more at https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...ualua-on-loan/

Comment

I really like Kaz. I wonder if he's going to be used in a more central role? Can't see him being a wing back. Let's hope he stays fit

Comment

Apart from the fact he had a ankle injury which kept him out i cannot understand anyone moaning at this signing, just proves a point about they just really want to moan for the sake of!
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Happy with this. Showed glimpses of brilliance last season, hopefully he can stay fit.

At worst we've signed a good squad player (people seem to forget we need those)
                              Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Happy with this. We need options and depth in squad. He'll be a good impact sub.

Comment

Working...
                                X