Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
    Wot, another one ?
    He was very good on Saturday !! And based on that deserves his place unbelievable how some think we have such an exciting amount of players. That we can keep swapping things even after the best game we've had in years , what is the saying never change a winning side

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      No no no,iv never seen the like of it on this board for people changing their minds from day to day, "mackie is rubbish" comments from so many,he plays one good game and now he is great (until of course he is back to being rubbish in the next one),and the same fans will be back to their normal," he is rubbish"......too many QPR fans on this board change their opinions way WAY too easily ,it pissed me off
      Relax, It's not the end of the world
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        This. Plus he must know he's in a last chance saloon.
        I agree with you and Matty
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

No no no,iv never seen the like of it on this board for people changing their minds from day to day, "mackie is rubbish" comments from so many,he plays one good game and now he is great (until of course he is back to being rubbish in the next one),and the same fans will be back to their normal," he is rubbish"......too many QPR fans on this board change their opinions way WAY too easily ,it pissed me off
          I've never thought Mackie was anything other than a grafter ! if he had a good game that doesn't make him brilliant it makes him what he is a grafter , and people want to change a side that played better than posters on here ever thought they'd see , Mackie keeps his place untill gives the numpties get what they want and he plays shlt
          Last edited by dogsrrs; 11-08-2017, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            I've never thought Mackie was anything other than a grafter ! if he had a good game that doesn't make him brilliant it makes him what he is a grafter , and people want to change a side that played better than posters on here ever thought they'd see , Mackie keeps his place untill gives the numpties get what they want and he plays shlt
            Top post
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Well, I still think he is rubbish, but like you say, never change a winning team.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                Out with a long term injury I thought?
                Don't let facts get in the way of a good moan up Norths

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                  Waste of a loan imo,we must be desperate if we bring him in, cant see where he will fit into our system and permanently injured.
                  Whats with this kind of post / attitude man.

On his day he is a very very talented winger and playmaker for any team at that level!! Quick and scores goals!? Adds further depth out wide which we do lack slightly, less risk coming on loan, low wages. SENSIBLE deal for me.

Comment

Decent player Lua Lua. Good loan deal imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      Well cant disagree with you there, change like the weather, mackie did kick start our little hot streak last season with a few very good performances and if he can do that again thens all good, its a long old season
                      Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      He was very good on Saturday !! And based on that deserves his place unbelievable how some think we have such an exciting amount of players. That we can keep swapping things even after the best game we've had in years , what is the saying never change a winning side
                      He got a standing ovation as he left the pitch on Saturday. Majority of fans clearly still rate him.

Comment

Very happy he is a very talented player , but why is it only a 6-month loan and not a season long?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                          Whats with this kind of post / attitude man.

On his day he is a very very talented winger and playmaker for any team at that level!! Quick and scores goals!? Adds further depth out wide which we do lack slightly, less risk coming on loan, low wages. SENSIBLE deal for me.
                          Just cant see the point in bringing in a player that spends more time on the injury table than on the pitch. He can be a decent player on his day but they are very few and far between imo.
                          Also where would he play in our system,certainly wouldnt want him at wing back as cant defend for toffee.

Comment

Think he's got a year left on his contract at Brighton.

If he plays, and plays well during 6 month loan spell I'd assume we buy him on the cheap. If he doesn't play or doesn't play well he goes back. Think that's a pretty good transfer policy!
                            My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Mackie can't be expected to play with that intensity every week. So not a bad loan for 6 months to see if the fellow is a sick note.

Comment

We also have a new Chief Scout and a scouting consultant and yet sign IHs old mate and an ex loanee.

Comment

Working...
                                X