X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKY league prediction.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...sh-this-season

We finish 5th

What a ridiculous table. Only 13 points between top and bottom.

Comment

Wow, there is no way us and Preston we will finish above all those teams, Derby, Villa, Wednesday, Boro, Hull, Norwich etc no way !

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        Wow, there is no way us and Preston we will finish above all those teams, Derby, Villa, Wednesday, Boro, Hull, Norwich etc no way !
        Oh I'd say it's very accurate, sure why not,we are unbeaten so far and kept 2 clean sheets

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Oh I'd say it's very accurate, sure why not,we are unbeaten so far and kept 2 clean sheets

Good to see you getting positive lol
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

why the hell would sky even bother to post that article?? fulham to win the title on 70 points, only 13 points clear of bottom placed millwall what on earth

Comment

It's a rolling predictor based on results to date, who you have left to play and previous history. So after 1 game we look like finishing 5th. Next Saturday evening we'll be relegated.

Comment

"The Sky Sports predictor is based on a system called Elo,"

I didn't realise Jeff Lynne had become an expert football pundit. That might explain why some around here think it's all pie in the Sky ... Or Mr Blue Sky at least.

Comment

The league throws so many surprises so you cant disagree with the top six; but points wise and the finishing places of Hull, Boro, Shef Weds etc etc are silly haha.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    why the hell would sky even bother to post that article?? fulham to win the title on 70 points, only 13 points clear of bottom placed millwall what on earth
                    I do actually think there are probably 16 teams, all who think they have a genuine chance of promotion, so i do think there will be a smaller gap than usual between 6th place and 3rd from bottom but not 13 points from top to bottom !

Comment

Working...
                    X