Stoke and Brighton are after......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    If we have someone lined up, then fine to sell. Far too risky to sell him and not replace him.
    Agree with this, the someone lined up also needs to be good enough to come straight into starting line-up and do a better job than Ned.

Comment

To be honest, at this moment in time I'd only be looking to move on fringe players (unless a bid came in that was too good to refuse, which is unlikely).

It takes us long enough to get signings in as it is, nevermind replacing someone like Ned with only 21 days of the window left.

Comment

i reckon we'd only get 3-4m for him max and i dont really know many good defenders who'd go for that. id say grant hanely would be an upgrade on ned as newc want 3m for him however he'll only leave newcastle if another team matches his wages and given that both derby and shef wed were put off by his demands we'd defo be out of the running

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
          To be honest, at this moment in time I'd only be looking to move on fringe players (unless a bid came in that was too good to refuse, which is unlikely).

It takes us long enough to get signings in as it is, nevermind replacing someone like Ned with only 21 days of the window left.

Comment

Thought I heard on radio yesterday that Ned had been offered a contract extension and Burnley were sniffing round Shawcross to replace Keane who went to Everton for ££££££££s....... all part of the machinations that sees Ned off to Stoke for £6mil maybe?

Comment

6 million I'd use my own fuel and energy to drive him there
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                If we have someone lined up, then fine to sell. Far too risky to sell him and not replace him.
                , the
                I agree with you.
                Hall is injured, Caulker is not match fit, so that would leave Lynch & Baptiste.

But I do think that if offered £3M for him, it would seriously be considered.

Comment

Don't really think any Prem club would really want him. Just his agent feeding papers a bit of false imformation trying to get Ned the best possible contract renewal.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    , the
                    I agree with you.
                    Hall is injured, Caulker is not match fit, so that would leave Lynch & Baptiste.

But I do think that if offered £3M for him, it would seriously be considered.
                    I think if they received an offer to mow Harlington once a fortnight it would seriously be considered.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                      Don't really think any Prem club would really want him. Just his agent feeding papers a bit of false imformation trying to get Ned the best possible contract renewal.
                      This not premier league material and his positional panic mode will cause issues
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Prem clubs werent interested him before where they?
                        If they want him now for dough they will deffo want him for nish.
                        And there is no way a player of neds calibre will sign again for us being a league one club. (Third division)
                        That was before the market became as suicidal as it has become this window ! If they a player to play or cover Ned makes sense 3 to 5m knee dash

Comment

Working...
                        X