Sheff.wed.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    Any evidence of this 1-0 prediction or did you keep it to yourself?

rebels been had
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

1-1 draw, last gasp goal from smith off the bench
      Last edited by Rangers10; 12-08-2017, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Wednesday didn't play particularly well last Saturday. Predicted 3 nil for us against Reading so will go with 2-0 to us this time. That is if IH doesn't faff around with the team.

Comment

0-1 (Luongo)
          Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Same team as sat but with furlong for perch and same intensity then we can win it.

Comment

we can win if we play the same as we did v the fakes , c'mon u R's

Comment

Sheffield Sunday 2 QPR 2;
                Sheffield Monday 2 QPR 2;
                Sheffield Tuesday 2 QPR 2;
                Sheffield Wednesday 2 QPR 2;
                Sheffield Thursday 2 QPR 2;
                Sheffield Friday 2 QPR 2;
                Sheffield Saturday 2 QPR 2;

I guess I'm just trying to say that it'll be a draw any day of the week.

Of course if we win, it could be mistaken for a month of Sundays.

Comment

Went up there last year and was a poor game, Wednesday were poor and we weren't much better. Sloppy goal conceded and lost 1-0.

Not sure if Wednesday will be as strong this season, speaking to their supporters last season it seemed as though last season was supposed to be/had to be their season due to all the big contracts they had their new signings and players on.

Comment

tough test not sure if they've got play off hang over, draw I think is best we'll get but a win there would be great and maybe breed confidence going forward for the next few tough games

Comment

Will be really good test and will give us an idea of where we really are in this league as they do have a good front line in their squad.

Comment

Predicted a 0-3 loss to the fake hoops so I'm hoping to be consistent and think Weds will do us 2-0

Comment

Draw one one freeman to score

Comment

Just go Out there and express yourselves lads. Or Something Like that. Im Off to the Boozer To travel the ley lines of perception via samuel adams boston lager. I'll Check Back on here at 4.45pm to learn of our 2-0 Victory at Sheffy Wendy, The Snort Beasts. Urssssssssssss

Jai guru deva om.
                            Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

2-1 R's (Luongo, Washington)

Comment

Working...
                              X