• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Anyone know what is happening with him?
    Not getting picked

Comment

Spot on when the article says he would do well in a team that dominates possession.

Not sure we'll see him play for us unless we are safe with a couple of games to go at the end of the season.

Comment

Case again of signing players for one set of tactics and then playing another

Comment

The Man Utd hoodoo strikes again.

Comment

Simple....he is too good for us.

Comment

Granted we haven't seen enough of him yet to really judge him but what little i have seen i liked but it seems creative players just don't get a look in at the moment, just look at the England set up, Dier and Henderson, boring boring boring. Real shame talent isn't left to shine through, bit like Ady Boothroyds comments today, you aren't the Harlem Globetrotters to the U21 side, well Ady if they don't entertain, crowds will continue to dwindle as we are currently bored senseless with the way we play. Real shame the way football is heading, my 8 year old son is certainly not getting the up bringing i got, watching Stan, Gerry, Dave and Don down the bush !

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                Granted we haven't seen enough of him yet to really judge him but what little i have seen i liked but it seems creative players just don't get a look in at the moment, just look at the England set up, Dier and Henderson, boring boring boring. Real shame talent isn't left to shine through, bit like Ady Boothroyds comments today, you aren't the Harlem Globetrotters to the U21 side, well Ady if they don't entertain, crowds will continue to dwindle as we are currently bored senseless with the way we play. Real shame the way football is heading, my 8 year old son is certainly not getting the up bringing i got, watching Stan, Gerry, Dave and Don down the bush !
                Then again, none of our midfield 3 have done anything to warrant getting dropped. I'm sure his chance will come.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Then again, none of our midfield 3 have done anything to warrant getting dropped. I'm sure his chance will come.
                  Manning is ahead of him should there be an injury.

Comment

i think buying him was the most bizare thing ollie has done why didnt he buy a 24 year old center half,but there you are,we should have fought harder to keep neil warnock
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Spot on when the article says he would do well in a team that dominates possession.
                      Sounds like our great Korean captain Mr Park

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        Sounds like our great Korean captain Mr Park
                        The same problem as many of our previous "superstars". Better players lifted them but when they played with less talented players and were expected to lift others, their deficiencies shone through. SWP, Barton, Boswinga, Samba, Cesar...

Needed more Cisse's, Remy's and Nelsons.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                          The same problem as many of our previous "superstars". Better players lifted them but when they played with less talented players and were expected to lift others, their deficiencies shone through. SWP, Barton, Boswinga, Samba, Cesar...

Needed more Cisse's, Remy's and Nelsons.
                          Personally thought Barton was superb in our promotion season. Certainly wouldn't lump him in with SWP, Samba or Bosingwa.

Comment

When oh when will he play for us? I can't answer that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              When oh when will he play for us? I can't answer that.
                              Probably in early Jan for the 2-0 FA CUP loss to Stockport County or whoever with a completely changed team who have never played with each other and we'll all say that we have no strength in depth and that we are crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Probably get involved in the next round of the cup ?
                                Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
                                Next round of the cup???? Not something I'm used to seeing mentioned on this site!!! 😀😀
                                The round of the cup.......

Comment

Working...
                                X