Furlong & Chair the future is bright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    be a massive bonus if Furlong commands the right back spot. Excellent news on Chair too. At last, the yoof are beginning to push for 1st team spots
    Be a massive miracle if Furlong commands the right back spot.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      No it would not. Comfortably best player on park yesterday and not half as bad as some try to make out

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Just checked and all 3 are actually right footed, although Petrasso and Pawel both prefer to play on the left apparently!

I suppose this re-enforces your point. Shodipo is the only left footed winger in the squad!
        Afraid Shodipo is right footed! The lefties we've got are Ingram, Lynch, Bidwell, Robinson, Freeman, Goss, Sylla and Smith I think?
        My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
          Afraid Shodipo is right footed! The lefties we've got are Ingram, Lynch, Bidwell, Robinson, Freeman, Goss, Sylla and Smith I think?
          My mistake.

Comment

My mistake.
            I am dreaming of the day we find the next Lee Cook though, that man could deliver a cross probably even better than Pav!

Comment

Just googled Ilias Chair, sorry he's a no for me, what the f^ck is going on with his hair, we will have none of that nonsense around here thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                your link says.....A potentially dangerous Request.Path value was detected from the client
                Fixed. Thanks for the heads up.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                  Manning is left footed too

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                    Manning is left footed too
                    Knew i'd forget at least one!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                      Have to agree. Furlong may look good playing forward but under pressure and defensively he is very poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                        Have to agree. Furlong may look good playing forward but under pressure and defensively he is very poor.
                        He indeed is but maybe a 3-5-2 works a lot better for him when he'd get extra cover behind.. We have all seen what happens when ge is "alone" as right back in a 4-4-2, I have a feeling the 3-5-2 suits him miles better.

Comment

Give him chance to improve fellas he's a kid. I don't get why Furlong gets unpicked but Manning who is equally as bad (yesterday) is lauded as something extra special. Both young both raw both have potential but need game time to learn the game.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Give him chance to improve fellas he's a kid. I don't get why Furlong gets unpicked but Manning who is equally as bad (yesterday) is lauded as something extra special. Both young both raw both have potential but need game time to learn the game.
                            Agree with you there Westie.

Comment

Just checked and all 3 are actually right footed, although Petrasso and Pawel both prefer to play on the left apparently!

I suppose this re-enforces your point. Shodipo is the only left footed winger in the squad!
                              Freeman is all left footed

Comment

furlong glad he had a good game last nite but , i worry when we play better sides he keeps getting caught out of position .

Comment

Working...
                                X