Furlong & Chair the future is bright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Give him chance to improve fellas he's a kid. I don't get why Furlong gets unpicked but Manning who is equally as bad (yesterday) is lauded as something extra special. Both young both raw both have potential but need game time to learn the game.
    Absolutely agree, Manning is the most overrated player for a while, clearly a PR stunt re new contract and some of the ridiculous comments about him being sold to a Prem team are beyond belief.

Furlong on the other hand has potential, things to work on but has real promise

Comment

Will Ilas Chair get a chance tomorrow?

Or Manning? Mentioned on Dot.Org.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Saw chair twice in cup and was impressed. He’s type of player Ollie should have on bench and be throwing on in last five ten minutes to break him in

Comment

Ok. Probably not a starter tomorrow then?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

I would throw him in as he’s bit different and would throw Preston. Alternative is more of what we have already seen
            Only other alternative is Furlong RB and cousins in his true position

Comment

Cousins used to play central midfield for Charlton. Hence, he should as soon as possible get a chance in his preffered position. . Playing him out wide didn`t do him any good. He is very young and can still turn out to be a useful player for us, given a sufficiate run in the team.
              Last edited by Shania; 02-12-2017, 10:51 AM. Reason: Was to tired when I wrote the post last night
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Is he right sided? If so, left wing back.

Comment

Cousins highly rated when he joined. Would actually be curious to see him played in his proper position. Might be not great but could surprise us.

Comment

I’ll need to sit down to figure that out

Comment

Well if Cousins plays central(ish) midfield it would be his proper position but we are still asking a lot from the lad on his fourth (?) start since coming back from nye on a year out.

As to Chair, against Brentford in the cup, he looked useful but the crowd got on at him when the team as a whole didn't get going. So maybe an away game might be a good league blooding for him.

Personaly think it will be Manning, who I thought was superb last year, but is struggling a bit this season, maybe because he is only getting the odd start and not a run of games to regain his consistency.

Comment

Personally believe Manning is massively overrated and only given extension as a PR stunt to show we were developing players. Some of the comments on here last year re joining a Prem team were laughable.

Think it will be manning as Holloway is very cautious and has clear favorites, although he appears to judge them on factors other than ability.

Comment

Also think it will be Manning.
                          Furs is out with a knee injury so wont be travelling today.
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Manning looked good last year but was built up way to much. I don't think for a minute the club would waste money on a PR stunt in their current situation though.

Comment

Nothing wages Croyden, young lad who was on verge of being realsed would take low pay compared to others to try and get game time. Will be released at end of this contract but guess he lived the dream for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                                Nothing wages Croyden, young lad who was on verge of being realsed would take low pay compared to others to try and get game time. Will be released at end of this contract but guess he lived the dream for a while.
                                I think that’s the ending too

Comment

Working...
                                X