X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furlong & Chair the future is bright

He ran about like he'd four legs.

Furlong & Chair the future is bright

Furlong MOM by some considerable distance put his head on everything in our box and attacking and stopped everything which came at him. Really hope Baptise don't stop his progression as he is our right back for next six years if groomed

Chair not sure what to say was so impressed with him never heard of him no idea where he's sprung up from but what a pleasant surprise. So comfortable on the ball and drops his shoulder beautifully to sell a dummy. I would defo have him around first team squad on that cameo

Ramsey is working his magic in the environment he clearly excels. We've gone from faminr to feast when it comes to kids

Comment

Agree about chair. Still to be convinced about Furlong.

Comment

Manning was very good tonight
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

THE speedy forward is a recent recruit having signed in January 2017 after impressing on trial.

The 19-year old spent much of his youth development at Lierse SK and has been involved with Moroccan youth international teams.
          https://www.qpr.co.uk/squads/under-23s/ilias-chair
          Last edited by Fraggy; 09-08-2017, 01:21 PM.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            West said the opposite in the match thread

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              Thought he was poor personally. Felt like everything slowed down when he was on ball and went backwards dare I say Karl Henryess

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                THE speedy forward is a recent recruit having signed in January 2017 after impressing on trial.

The 19-year old spent much of his youth development at Lierse SK and has been involved with Moroccan youth international teams.
                https://www.qpr.co.uk/squads/under-23s/ilias-chair/://
                Moroccan!

Comment

good to know they're getting on well. i thought furlong was nothing special in preseason but neither was perch. like how he gets forward though. was his defensive efforts any good westy?

chair looked promising in preseason against peterbrough (i think) though, glad he did well tonight too. you're right about ramsey working his magic down there, i'd say our youth academy's progress hasn't been stronger for 20 years, real promising stuff down there! if everything pans out the way the club is planning that'll be great! aside from the late ray jones no one has looked good enough for our first team

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    good to know they're getting on well. i thought furlong was nothing special in preseason but neither was perch. like how he gets forward though. was his defensive efforts any good westy?

chair looked promising in preseason against peterbrough (i think) though, glad he did well tonight too. you're right about ramsey working his magic down there, i'd say our youth academy's progress hasn't been stronger for 20 years, real promising stuff down there! if everything pans out the way the club is planning that'll be great! aside from the late ray jones no one has looked good enough for our first team
                    He'd of still gone away for killing two passengers. Silly lad and we can pine for what might have been but I think sentimentality has limits.

Comment

Speaking of Jones - we're coming up to the 10 year anniversary of his death.

Comment

And yet some ask what do honestly see about how we`re progressing as they dont see it, everythings starting to be very good!
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          He'd of still gone away for killing two passengers. Silly lad and we can pine for what might have been but I think sentimentality has limits.
                          yeah, the crash was his fault but it still sucks and not coz he had potential to be a good footballer but coz they were all so young when they died

Comment

yeah, the crash was his fault but it still sucks and not coz he had potential to be a good footballer but coz they were all so young when they died
                            No doubt a tragedy.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Thought he was poor personally. Felt like everything slowed down when he was on ball and went backwards dare I say Karl Henryess
                              Have to agree with this. Chair on the other hand, never heard of him, but he looked very comfortable on the ball, was taking people on and looked like he'd been playing first team football for ages.

Comment

Working...
                              X