Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian bedford

met him at the springbok
    when i was very young brian was like a huge eagle he used to hover in the air and power these headers into the top corners of the net his goalscoring was uncanny in five consequetive seasons he netted exactly 30 league goals
    never ever in the history of our club has there been a better header of the ball,but as well as being the greatest ever header of a ball he was also one of the hardest ever players he used to terrorise the defenders
    the blood used to explode everywhere ,as he broke there noses time and time again but he wasnt a dirty player he was simply a tough old bird
    so for me to gently kiss him on his 83 year old cheek it really was an amazing experience for me

SO GOD BLESS YOU BRIAN AND MAY YOU LIVE FOR ANOTHER 50 YEARS BUT WE NEED A TESTIMONIAL FOR OUR ANCIENT WAR HORSE
    WHOS WITH ME ON THIS HOW ABOUT TOTTENHAM NEXT PRE SEASON AND WE GIVE OUR WONDERFULL BRIAN A LOVELY CRUISE TO TAKE HIM AND ALL HIS CHILDREN AND GRAND CHILDREN TO BARBADOS
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

how we could do with brian today

Comment

oh

oh yes oh yes

More...

Comment

He could not just head a ball but had a powerful shot too and I refer not to the light balls of today but the old leather ones.

Met him just the once, sometime around the time of his ban or appeal against his ban in the very late 1960's. He turned up for the last quarter of a training match to help out at the GLC or was it ILEA at Barn Elms and I was in goal on the line. He hit a shot from the edge of the D and it was going straight into the pit of my stomach. No nancy ball gloves in those balls, his shot knocked me with ball held in stomach over the line straight back into the goal.
        Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

well brian bedford,mark lazarus,rodney marsh,and stan bowles these surely should be the names of our new stadium stands imagine a player scoring into the goal of the rodney marsh end of the ground

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            well brian bedford,mark lazarus,rodney marsh,and stan bowles these surely should be the names of our new stadium stands imagine a player scoring into the goal of the rodney marsh end of the ground
            Bedford over Gerry Francis? Don't be silly ted
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Bedford over Gerry Francis? Don't be silly ted
              ted's allowed his own hero as you're weare

Comment

weares always picking on me im going to hit him on the head with my toy dog

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  weares always picking on me im going to hit him on the head with my toy dog
                  Lord Ted it would be an absolute honor to be knighted with the toy dog, that has become an iconic weapon down the bush!
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

love you we are love you my man

More...

Comment

Working...
                    X