6.82%
    Sylla
    0.00%
    Yeni
    0.00%
    Robinson
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I didn't go but I want to vote freeman because I think he's a class act but I won't to keep it genuine
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Cheers wilo

Comment

freeman for me although luongo, scowen, pavel and washington come close after watching highlights

Comment

Likewise - my lad gets fed up with me continually harping on at his bits of skill, but thats what I want to see

Brings a smile to my boat that none have done since Adel

Comment

I went scowen, Ned would have been second choice but seriously there were five or six you could not argue with great team performance

Comment

only voting from the perspective of watching the extended highlights.

freeman for me, followed by woslek
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Voted Wszolek as he was crucial in the win with the assist and the penalty/sending off.
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Freeman class player.
                  LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Have to swallow my pride a bit but Luongo was fcking brilliant. Scowen behind him gives him the freedom to take teams on...as I have harped on about for ages. Made one defensive clearance out of nowhere in the first half when all the defence was asleep...superb.

Freeman was class though.

Comment

freeman wants the ball and wants to attack

Comment

Tough call because it was a real team performance. Smithies didn't have much to do but made one world class save, delivered when he had to. Freeman was all over the place and at times looked frustrated, I think as the game went on the Reading players were all over him, but he's strong and excellent on the ball. He just missed Luongo rebound. Ned was excellent, kept cool and was solid. Luongo gets my vote, just.

I really hope we can keep playing like this, if so I can see some of these players making significant improvement. Perhaps being written off has taken the pressure off and giving them the determination to prove themselves?

Comment

Thought Scowen was excellent did a lot of hard work followed by Freeman, and the unbelievable Smithes made a vital save at 1-0 to keep scores level, he just gets better, must say though I thought Reading were very poor?

Comment

Difficult call as we played well as a team, which makes a nice change, Freeman edged it for me but as others have said could be one of 6, dare I say it Pearch looked decent as well!

Comment

Must be the 'king' of Loftus Road
                              ...Freeman. He was good at everthing he did. A dribble, a tackle, a pass....he is one hell of a player.

Comment

Working...
                              X