This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Should have MOM poll one of the few times we're spoilt for choice
      Done

Comment

Connor has scored something like 11 goals in 56 games for us!

However I believe he's got 9 in the last 19!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Connor has scored something like 11 goals in 56 games for us!

However I believe he's got 9 in the last 19!!
          That's what I mean, he's only in the last half year started to show he's a decent striker, before that he was pants. But I'm not complaining, if he's turning out to be a regular goalscorer for us then brilliant, and long may that continue.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

The main positive for me was that he didn't start with Smith. Stopped the high and long ball game. Mackie was quite good at using his body. Made us play to our strengths which involves using the midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              For me was Conor getting both the goals. Far too many on here wanted him out and have judge him only on stats. Tbh no manager has given him a hope in hell so it's nice Ollie comment on the fact conor begged to be played in a 2. I know most wanted him sold but I would of been screwing. There is no reason why he can't get 15-20 with the right role and yes IMO he is that good. I am not sure Mackie will stay injury free so I would like to see us sign another striker, not sure sylla and smith suit our other exciting attacking players
              If he scores, we're all good and long may his run continue as his movement has been constantly improving but he should really have scored more yesterday but hit one very close to the keeper and skied a one on one. Not gonna complain though as at least he got two more anyway. I just don't want us to lose matches on the fine margins of missing those big chances.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                If he scores, we're all good and long may his run continue as his movement has been constantly improving but he should really have scored more yesterday but hit one very close to the keeper and skied a one on one. Not gonna complain though as at least he got two more anyway. I just don't want us to lose matches on the fine margins of missing those big chances.

He's a Andy Cole type of striker imo Nas. Needs 4 or 5 chances to score 1.

The good thing for us mate is that when he does miss a chance he keeps going, keeps running into the right positions until he does get another chance to tuck one away. The boy is certainly a grafter.

No disrespect to Connor but a Charlie Austin or a Nahki Wells would of had a hat trick or 4 goals yesterday imo.

I'll be over the moon if he can get us 15-20 goals this year and I think he's capable of certainly hitting 15.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  That's what I mean, he's only in the last half year started to show he's a decent striker, before that he was pants. But I'm not complaining, if he's turning out to be a regular goalscorer for us then brilliant, and long may that continue.
                  agreed.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                    The main positive for me was that he didn't start with Smith. Stopped the high and long ball game. Mackie was quite good at using his body. Made us play to our strengths which involves using the midfield.
                    Yes, with Smith our style of play (both offensively and defensively) would have been different. Mackie instead of Smith/Sylla = key to yesterdays success

Comment

Conor washington has majorly underachieved so far at QPR ,hopefully that will help his confidence

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        Conor washington has majorly underachieved so far at QPR ,hopefully that will help his confidence
                        If everything was so clean cut like that we'd still be watching black and white. Bigger picture out there is the reality of conors time at qpr and the blame can't fall all on his lap
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          He's a Andy Cole type of striker imo Nas. Needs 4 or 5 chances to score 1.

The good thing for us mate is that when he does miss a chance he keeps going, keeps running into the right positions until he does get another chance to tuck one away. The boy is certainly a grafter.

No disrespect to Connor but a Charlie Austin or a Nahki Wells would of had a hat trick or 4 goals yesterday imo.

I'll be over the moon if he can get us 15-20 goals this year and I think he's capable of certainly hitting 15.
                          Totally agree with this, I just hope we can keep creating chances for him. People brought up Ned's mistake as almost costing us, at the same time if we miss x amount of chances each game and don't create enough over time, we'll drop points quickly.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

wash could of had four , liked the fact he keep running and trying hard

Comment

Dont worry Conor.....

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                                Dont worry Conor.....

£198m...........
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4